Maplewood @ McGavock

boski

You scored no points .. 0 ..thats all i have to say ... Game Over!!!! Next!!

and my day job focuses on me ..because im great!!! :thumb:

thread closed. Final 14 - 0

Actually the thread seems to be still open. I guess your powers are not as great as you think. I hardly call 14-0 fireworks. Sound like good defense out of both teams to me.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the thread seems to be still open. I guess your powers are not as great as you think. I hardly call 14-0 fireworks. Sound like good defense out of both teams to me.

yeah pretty good defense out of both teams ..but only one team won ..and thats pretty much all i care about ... and its closed as far as the game goes.. you gotta move on bro ... 14 - 0 is not fireworks its a shutout ..which ill take anyday ..thats and thats what maplewood needed to see.. a stiff defense

we have so far a few blowouts, a comeback, a shutout ..they just giving us samples of what they can do.. ..every game is not going to be easy ..i say they were just resting up ..they knew mcgavock had no offense ..so they just played it smart and tried not to get anyone hurt.... do you know anything about football? its still a long way to go man ...a win is a win.. look back to hillsboro game ...they got plenty of help ..like i said ..when they get in tough games they get help from the "crew" ...with the "yellow things" .. next game please

Edited by boski

yeah pretty good defense out of both teams ..but only one team won ..and thats pretty much all i care about ... and its closed as far as the game goes.. you gotta move on bro ... 14 - 0 is not fireworks its a shutout ..which ill take anyday ..thats and thats what maplewood needed to see.. a stiff defense

we have so far a few blowouts, a comeback, a shutout ..they just giving us samples of what they can do.. ..every game is not going to be easy ..i say they were just resting up ..they knew mcgavock had no offense ..so they just played it smart and tried not to get anyone hurt.... do you know anything about football? its still a long way to go man ...a win is a win.. look back to hillsboro game ...they got plenty of help ..like i said ..when they get in tough games they get help from the "crew" ...with the "yellow things" .. next game please

Dude- what do you got against hillsboro? Did the refs give um a good call against you or something?

lol its ok ..man ..this is just a lil hype leading up to the game...

i just want everyone to be alert ..to take notice ..thats all..

the rest is just hype.. ok ..so calm down

and yes i still dont like hillsboro ..so what ..they prob dont like me either..

Did you graduate from Maplewood, or did you just get one of those papers that says you attended for 4 years?

Did you graduate from Maplewood, or did you just get one of those papers that says you attended for 4 years?

Maplewood must have already smashed your team this year ..you are very bitter let me guess a tullahoma fan(52 - 21 must have hurt)? are you the guy who got one of those "papers" you seem to know so much about. ..because you cant let go..

you make for one good Hater ... look at this Maplewood 5 - 0 ... look at that for a while ..then look in the mirror ..and ask yourself ..am i really a loser?

Stats Fact Break

Maplewood 5 - 0

Region 2 - 0