Fisher makes Titans look worse.

Titans' Fisher rips Volek, says QB lied to him

This is something that should of never been made public by Jeff Fisher. Even if what he says is true, which I have a hard time believing, this is only making the Titans franchise look worse than it already does. Fisher thinks that Volek through the organization under the bus, this organization has thrown its fans and players under the bus even before they arrived in Nashville.

The Titans have had salary cap issues ever since they have arrived in Nashville. The signings of Yancey Thigpen and Carl Pickens, the drafting of numerous busts, lack of scouting, poor front office managment, poor handling of veteran players , letting key players leave thru free agency and the lack of consistency of a coaching staff have put the Titans in the position they are in know. Fisher is just trying to blame the Volek situation on the Titan's troubles this year. Well I am all for Fisher packing his bags and getting out of Nashville. This is his 12th season in coaching and only has 4 winning seasons to show for it.

Titans' Fisher rips Volek, says QB lied to him

This is something that should of never been made public by Jeff Fisher. Even if what he says is true, which I have a hard time believing, this is only making the Titans franchise look worse than it already does. Fisher thinks that Volek through the organization under the bus, this organization has thrown its fans and players under the bus even before they arrived in Nashville.

The Titans have had salary cap issues ever since they have arrived in Nashville. The signings of Yancey Thigpen and Carl Pickens, the drafting of numerous busts, lack of scouting, poor front office managment, poor handling of veteran players , letting key players leave thru free agency and the lack of consistency of a coaching staff have put the Titans in the position they are in know. Fisher is just trying to blame the Volek situation on the Titan's troubles this year. Well I am all for Fisher packing his bags and getting out of Nashville. This is his 12th season in coaching and only has 4 winning seasons to show for it.

You and every other owner in the NFL who would love to have Fisher coach their team. Personally, I was hoping he would get canned last year so he could go to Green Bay. The guy on FSR's night show said it best, at the end of this season, Jeff Fisher will be the hottest free agent, player or coach, or the market.

Who's Volek's agent? Drew Rosenhouse (sp?). Now, do we need to provide a list of his clients and the problems teams have had? Volek demanded a trade last year, and hadn't done enough to earn the job this year. How many times through any troubles has Fisher ever gotten mad and gone off before this? The answer. None.

12 seasons coaching and has won 100 games. You can count the number of NFL coaches who have 100 professional wins on two hands. I don't think Lombardi could do anything with this team right. Do you think Fisher wanted Young? Ha!

Yup, Fisher is a horrible coach.

You and every other owner in the NFL who would love to have Fisher coach their team. Personally, I was hoping he would get canned last year so he could go to Green Bay. The guy on FSR's night show said it best, at the end of this season, Jeff Fisher will be the hottest free agent, player or coach, or the market.

Who's Volek's agent? Drew Rosenhouse (sp?). Now, do we need to provide a list of his clients and the problems teams have had? Volek demanded a trade last year, and hadn't done enough to earn the job this year. How many times through any troubles has Fisher ever gotten mad and gone off before this? The answer. None.

12 seasons coaching and has won 100 games. You can count the number of NFL coaches who have 100 professional wins on two hands. I don't think Lombardi could do anything with this team right. Do you think Fisher wanted Young? Ha!

Yup, Fisher is a horrible coach.

I don't know how many fingers your hand has but I am pretty sure your hand doesn't have 17 fingers on each. Cause there are 34 head coaches who have 100 or more wins.

I don't know how many fingers your hand has but I am pretty sure your hand doesn't have 17 fingers on each. Cause there are 34 head coaches who have 100 or more wins.

My bad, still an elite group anyway, and doesn't change the fact that Fisher is a great head coach who is going to make some other owner very happy at season's end.