State Tournament Brackets

mjuhb

I don't know where you have been reading, but I have posted several times in the last month about how good HH is. You have a great team that plays hard for 80 minutes. It is a credit to your girls that they came back to even the score twice last night and anyone who watched both games would expect Harpeth Hall to advance tomorrow night.

The Father Ryan people seem to think that they just had an "off night", but anyone that doesn't give Harpeth Hall credit or a chance has not seen them play.

My comments may not help "start a buzz" because I agree with you, but facts are facts.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

according to the chattanoogan.com bracket which team on the right side is the strongest.

The way I see it, the region three runner up has a cake walk to the semifinals or even the championship.

No offense to the teams on the other side, just looking at previous performances.

I guess they will meet some of the other runner up teams from region 5 and region 2. (assuming they win on Saturday)

i guess the tssaa wants to let a team that would not usually see the state finals go for once.

so pretty much the best games will be in the quarters and semis and the finals could very well be the easiest game that the winning team plays all tournement...good logic?

I actually am farely new to the forums I have to admit, so I have just read a couple of threads. I was mainly talking about this thread and people's guesses as to who would be in the state brackets, since I did not see Harpeth Hall on anyone's lists. So, I appreciate if you have been talking about HH in other threads. I'll just keep reading through them and will probably catch them. Again, I don't think we are in for sure, but I hope we have a chance against Ryan.

Edited by kjackson