CROCKETT AT RIPLEY

TIGER NATION

#33 Taylor is a hoss. Against Dyersburg it seemed as though he was in on every tackle or at least disrupting the play.

I believe that Ripley has the best chance in this region to upset Crockett. That is based on the strong defense that Ripley has. They should be able to match up well and keep the score down in turn allowing themselves to stay in the game.

Those of you doubting Ripleys defensive strength need to realize that they did exactly what they were supposed to do against the out of region games. If it were not for Dyersburgs strong special teams play setting up scores against the Tigers the trojans would have ended up on the losing end in that game.

Anyway it should be a great game this friday and I can't wait to hear how it plays out.

Thanks for telling it like it was.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we all heard this crap last year and see what happened. the washington kid was supposed to run all over us and see what happened. perry, johnsons will run all over ripleys great defense.

Talking about crap.I knew it would'nt take long before some kid would talk about last year,yes you took us to the wood shed LAST YEAR,so I guess that means covington will run all over perry and the johnsons kids again this year TWICE !!!!! come on out and see a good ballgame friday night GOOD LUCK AND PRAY NOBODY GETS HURT.

Talking about crap.I knew it would'nt take long before some kid would talk about last year,yes you took us to the wood shed LAST YEAR,so I guess that means covington will run all over perry and the johnsons kids again this year TWICE !!!!! come on out and see a good ballgame friday night GOOD LUCK AND PRAY NOBODY GETS HURT.

I do agree with you TIGERNATION about the fact that last year was last year. I dont think this is the same Ripley team......i know i said some things earlier about the defense deserving no credit but the more i study this defense ........the more i find out more about it the more it has got me thinking. I stand by what i said but i grow to respect the Tigers defense more and more as we approach this friday.

In turn with this beinig a different ripley team this is also a different crockett team this team is improved from last years teams in many areas.........key areas.........we are ready for you, ready for covington , and ready for anyone else that stands between us and that goal every program has..........state. Goodluck to you Ripley and Good luck to you Crockett........this is gonna be a good one! B)

I do agree with you TIGERNATION about the fact that last year was last year. I dont think this is the same Ripley team......i know i said some things earlier about the defense deserving no credit but the more i study this defense ........the more i find out more about it the more it has got me thinking. I stand by what i said but i grow to respect the Tigers defense more and more as we approach this friday.

In turn with this beinig a different ripley team this is also a different crockett team this team is improved from last years teams in many areas.........key areas.........we are ready for you, ready for covington , and ready for anyone else that stands between us and that goal every program has..........state. Goodluck to you Ripley and Good luck to you Crockett........this is gonna be a good one! B)

Just to let you know I for one HAVE NO DOUBT that yall can beat covington this year and hope yall do.Just trying to make a point last year was last year. There is no doubt that ripley is the underdogs this week if we can beat you it will be a upset . I just dont think we will be a pushover as some do.see yall friday night.

Just to let you know I for one HAVE NO DOUBT that yall can beat covington this year and hope yall do.Just trying to make a point last year was last year. There is no doubt that ripley is the underdogs this week if we can beat you it will be a upset . I just dont think we will be a pushover as some do.see yall friday night.

Oh no ............far from push overs............Ripley has a great football squad this year from what i have seen............I for one dont think anyone in region 7 is a pushover i respect everyone in the region. Even the winless Haywood is a great team and can beat anyone if they want it bad enough. I know last year is last year and i agreed with you on that factor. Good luck to all!

Honestly I can`t see Ripley beating CC. If CC can just remained focused they will go 10-0 in the regular season.

CC by 16

23-7

I agree with you on the fact Ripley cant stay with CC on paper but the Cavs best be in shape for a 48 minute game unless they get the upperhand early ...Ripley has staying power(better conditioning) that CC hasnt faced except for Dyersburgs 2nd half that had them completely worn out and mouths shut till interception in last two minutes of game revived them ..on the other hand Cavs wear the Tigers out with Perry,passing of Massey,then Speed(Johnson twins) of the Cavs will keep CC from losing in a close one..gonna be a good one if Ripley does their homework and Cover the Outside FAST and keep the misdirection plays of Cavs under control.. cuz it will kill them if they dont ! GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS AND PRAY THAT NO ONE GETS HURT :lol:

ripley by 10

i will agree it will be a low scoring game, ripley's d-fence is better than dyersburg's after the first quarter crockett didnt move the ball much on dyersburg, the fourth quarter pic that was returned to the 5 yd line is all that saved crockett,,,, crockett is a great team dont get me wrong but ripley has the better d and d-fence wins championships

i will agree it will be a low scoring game, ripley's d-fence is better than dyersburg's after the first quarter crockett didnt move the ball much on dyersburg, the fourth quarter pic that was returned to the 5 yd line is all that saved crockett,,,, crockett is a great team dont get me wrong but ripley has the better d and d-fence wins championships

Hey High School Sports Fan

What brought you out from under the rocks....That comment about Crockett not moving the ball after the first quarter is a joke :thumb: they were moving the ball fine until those mysterious flags started flying everywhere..you need to go back and hide somemore... <_<