Riverdale vs. WC

SCN08FearTheSpear

Sad to see folk trashing on Aaaron Scott. I guess that you forgot what he has done for Wildcat football the last two seasons really quickly. He was forced into a starting role as a SOPH folks, and he sure had to grow up fast in 5A. He did have a great FB as in Lopez to help out, and a stronger O line to give him more time to make decsions. BUT....the back and forth changing offenses must be pretty dang confusing to everyone on O. If you have not played the position yourself....it is crucial to have a rhythmn established b/t the center and QB which just didn't seem evident when we played them. Of course that switching Offenses comes into play. Back him and support him instead of bashing him could help a LOT. When a team is losing, it is really easy to point fingers and bicker internally. That MUST stop b/f you can overcome things.

Good post..Scott is really a quality qb and has done alot for his team..between the play calling, changing the offenses and not having the right personel on the field you cant blame him at all for our problems. the truth is we could have peyton manning on the field and i dont think itd make much of a difference.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post..Scott is really a quality qb and has done alot for his team..between the play calling, changing the offenses and not having the right personel on the field you cant blame him at all for our problems. the truth is we could have peyton manning on the field and i dont think itd make much of a difference.

WC is done for the year.