Riverdale vs. WC

SCN08FearTheSpear

Grove seemed to be moving around pretty good last Friday. Is he going to be OK?

He is doing great. Talked to him for a few minutes Friday night. He told me he is going to practice this week and PLAY Friday night. Was just a strain and Terry fixed him up with a great brace for the knee. With the brace he will be only stronger. Rumor has it that Louisville is looking at him HARD!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is doing great. Talked to him for a few minutes Friday night. He told me he is going to practice this week and PLAY Friday night. Was just a strain and Terry fixed him up with a great brace for the knee. With the brace he will be only stronger. Rumor has it that Louisville is looking at him HARD!

louisville :ph34r: idk who told u that

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

know who i got lets here yours thoughts and predictions

Will I needed to hunt you down to eat my crow but im a man of my word. I want you to no that even though i cant say I like the way you are. Your team is un-real they have a running game that got 5 yards every down and when they wanted to throw they could. Riverdale will run the table in 5A Football. There even Better with out Rankin. DICKSONCOUNTY001 Riverdale 28 Dickson County 6. Man that hurt but its right

Will I needed to hunt you down to eat my crow but im a man of my word. I want you to no that even though i cant say I like the way you are. Your team is un-real they have a running game that got 5 yards every down and when they wanted to throw they could. Riverdale will run the table in 5A Football. There even Better with out Rankin. DICKSONCOUNTY001 Riverdale 28 Dickson County 6. Man that hurt but its right

cant like the way i am what u mean ?

Dickson folks are showing ALOT of class this week about last Friday nights game. For that Thank You! :thumb:

As to 'crow' eating, not called for on my part as y'all were just believing in y'alls team which you have a right to be proud of.

Good luck on the rest of y'alls season as well. Hopefully we will see each other again this year. Like at the BCB!

Dickson folks are showing ALOT of class this week about last Friday nights game. For that Thank You! :thumb:

As to 'crow' eating, not called for on my part as y'all were just believing in y'alls team which you have a right to be proud of.

Good luck on the rest of y'alls season as well. Hopefully we will see each other again this year. Like at the BCB!

I think I just realized something...has Siegel held the warriors to their lowest point total all year thus far? I think that's ONE accomplishment we can be proud of ;):lol:

Edited by nation_supp89

agreed