Cumberland Co. vs Warren Co.

Phoenix

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I agree with you kellraiser. Coaches you are doing a great job! Keep up the good work and continue to coach. Don't let that small percent of people who complain and blame you guys for everything get you down. No matter what job you have, evrybody is not going to be happy. One thing you left off Kell, is that the number of players has risen in the last couple of years. Pat on your back from me coaches.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you kellraiser. Coaches you are doing a great job! Keep up the good work and continue to coach. Don't let that small percent of people who complain and blame you guys for everything get you down. No matter what job you have, evrybody is not going to be happy. One thing you left off Kell, is that the number of players has risen in the last couple of years. Pat on your back from me coaches.

Thanks...but I'm not a coach. Great point on earlier post on numbers rising. The bridge between Middle School and the High School is sooooooooo much better than what it used to be. Coaches on both levels are on the same page and all work well together.

Thanks...but I'm not a coach. Great point on earlier post on numbers rising. The bridge between Middle School and the High School is sooooooooo much better than what it used to be. Coaches on both levels are on the same page and all work well together.

Sorry...read it again and saw that you were addressing coaches.

My thoughts exactly...in the words of REO Speedwagon..."Keep on Coaching"

If you can get the boys at the middle school playing the same offense and maybe even have the county schools and k-5 schools play 8 man flag football running the same plays could also help with intrest and the development of players. The reason I say 8 man is because I know that the county schools have limited funds and personel. They play basket ball in the 5-6 grade why not football, then let them move up and play tackle in 7-8th grades.

The Jets where beat by the new cross town High School, Stone Memeorial Panthers, and we are a JV team. It was to be a "jv" game but they brought the Varsity and got beat! They did score 1 TD on a kick off and 2 TD's on offense. The paper said 6 seniors quit after the game, but I heard it was only 5. Jets should be in a 3 or 4A region next year since they did lose half of there team. I wish them luck, but Warren Co. should take the game.

they didn't quit after the stone game they quit that monday because the coach was gonna bench them cause they wasn't getting the job done. the coach got tired of them fumbling the ball everytime they got tackled, and another one couldn't catch any passes thru his way. what are you gonna do next year still say your a jv team. from what i saw of the game between you and the jets the jets dominated the 2nd half. didn't even get a first down. far as i know their staying 5a next year

they didn't quit after the stone game they quit that monday because the coach was gonna bench them cause they wasn't getting the job done. the coach got tired of them fumbling the ball everytime they got tackled, and another one couldn't catch any passes thru his way. what are you gonna do next year still say your a jv team. from what i saw of the game between you and the jets the jets dominated the 2nd half. didn't even get a first down. far as i know their staying 5a next year

According to Coach Davis SMHS will be in 3A, the question is which region. The reason I think the Jets dominated the 2nd half was that Stone got cocky and it almost cost them the game. It was a very exciting game. We wish all the best to the Jets and hope they go 10-0 next year, unless they play us, then we hope they are 9-1.

stone should do well in 3a next year, marty's a good coach, and you have some good player's on your team. jet's jv played cookeville jv and they beat us 14 to 6 defense played solid, offense couldn't get going. i believe stone will beat them by 14. i'm hoping so anyways, good luck to you, and hope you get to feeling better soon.

Just think how much better they would be doing if they had someone that could call plays. This offense is as predictable as the sun coming up. Sparta, Cookeville, and Tullahoma all put nine people in the box on first and second downs and we still ran to their strong side. I still have not seen the QB run the ball. He runs back punts and kickoffs why not try him on offense. In six games they have tried three different offenses. How many years of coaching does it take to get the experience needed? This staff has never beat a team with a winning record.

Edited by FOOTBALLFEVER

Just think how much better they would be doing if they had someone that could call plays. This offense is as predictable as the sun coming up. Sparta, Cookeville, and Tullahoma all put nine people in the box on first and second downs and we still ran to their strong side. I still have not seen the QB run the ball. He runs back punts and kickoffs why not try him on offense. In six games they have tried three different offenses. How many years of coaching does it take to get the experience needed? This staff has never beat a team with a winning record.

I didn`t know the Jets played Tullahoma and I sure didnt know that they had a QB that good. Hang in there. It will get better.

I had to re-read this post I thought that you were talking about Cumberland Co.'s offense but obviously you are talking about the pioneers. Correct?