Loudon Football WHAT IS GOING ON

Fan2Fan

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a CAK fan, and I thought Loudon looked pretty good against a mistake prone CAK team last friday night. I have never thought Hawkins ran hard from tackle to tackle, I think he is very talented when he gets in the open field however. I personally think he is soft, not just this year but last year too. If you lay the wood to him one good time he starts running a little scared. With that being said, I thought the Loudon team was a classy bunch. They seemed to play together and work hard. I do not know his name, but #8 runs like a man posesed. He is your tackle to tackle guy, no fear face first into the line. Hawkins dances a lot.

You talk about them not playing as a team. Well from this post I can see why maybe. Everyone is talking about Hawkins, I am not sure how he is handling it, but sometimes when you have a guy who is getting all the pub, other players feel left out.

It depends on the maturity of the team and if you say you all graduated a lot of seniors last year, then maybe your team is not mature enough to not get those "ataboys" and still play together.