Loudon Football WHAT IS GOING ON

Fan2Fan

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are the Redskins not playing as a team....what is the deal with Josh Hawkins ( not playing to his potential)...what are your thoughts

Hawkins not playing to his potential????

Heck, Hawkins IS the team this year...........other than Campbell, maybe the rest of the team needs to step up?

Hawkins has even started playing the QB role, just to keep the ball in his hands.

If Loudons not happy with his play, we take him up here at Alcoa! j/k :thumb:

Wow, if Hawkins isn't playing to his potential then I would love to see how good he is when he plays to it. He is DI no doubt, but he has to have a team around him, and the team needs to step up, he may be good but he can't do it all.

you are right hawkins is D1 without a question.Loudon is just going through a rough patch i think they will bounch back

Edited by adidas23

y do ppl make excuses when they lose a game....i never seen ne fans crying about how bad loudon is when they were winning im pretty sure we didnt change over night

after that last game vs alcoa last year is when u changed.. not to sound smart but yall lost a lot of seniors..

Sor Loser= Loudon!

After the game the coach from Loudon shook Coach D. Davis' hand and turned around and didnt even congratulate the rest of the coaches. That is pathetic! No one cares though I just though I would mention that because that might be WHAT IS GOING ON in Loudon. It was a great game especially the ending of it seeing all of the Redskin fans walking out shaking their heads ha ha ha ha ha. Congratulations Polk County, and also GREAT CROWD by Polk. Way to get into the game!

GO WILDCATS!!

Yes I went to the game, we had a great crowd. I was not impressed with hawkins, now once he go loose yes he was fast, and had good moves. I don't understand why loudon didn't run alittle flip toss to him on the outsides he would have been hard to handle. But I think he would have been a great QB there especially in the option.

• 2 weeks later...

Sor Loser= Loudon!

After the game the coach from Loudon shook Coach D. Davis' hand and turned around and didnt even congratulate the rest of the coaches. That is pathetic! No one cares though I just though I would mention that because that might be WHAT IS GOING ON in Loudon. It was a great game especially the ending of it seeing all of the Redskin fans walking out shaking their heads ha ha ha ha ha. Congratulations Polk County, and also GREAT CROWD by Polk. Way to get into the game!

I wanted to overlook this comment but I can't....we have some sore losers and we have some sour winners as does Polk County....our team took a butt stompin from Alcoa and came out with there heads up because Alcoa is a very tallented team with high quality atheletes. I will speak for myself only..I was upset over the Polk loss because I know we are a better team than what we displayed durring that game.our coaches or kids did not have there heads in the game. you all are big chested because after all these years of LOSING to Loudon you finally caught us with our pants down. Live it up because your loses are coming just like this past week and your playoff bid will be short lived...I am not poking fun just stating facts...good luck to the Polk County team because I think the boys deserve to win.