Huntland vs Wayne County

orange

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needless to say, this is an important game for both teams. I have seen every team in the region 6A play this year, and it would suprise me if this was not a close game. I feel confident that C'wood and Mt. Pleasant are the 2 best teams in the region, and CA has the upperhand on 3rd with the schedule they have left to play. 4th will be a different story because PC, Waynesboro, and Huntland are fairly equal in strength. I predict Waynesboro 20 Huntland 18.

Ok let me clear this up....Im Bradley Hinton #2 i have Strep Throat...a totally different thing then mono...but that was wat ppl thought i had until i went to the doctor...i have missed the last two days of practice but i will be able to play friday...now there is one player on the team who does have Mono...Lance Crews #8..he will be out for the next several weeks...thats the truth about the Mono thing... :thumb:

Ok let me clear this up....Im Bradley Hinton #2 i have Strep Throat...a totally different thing then mono...but that was wat ppl thought i had until i went to the doctor...i have missed the last two days of practice but i will be able to play friday...now there is one player on the team who does have Mono...Lance Crews #8..he will be out for the next several weeks...thats the truth about the Mono thing... :lol:

Strep throat, Mono?? Try your menstrual cycle (PMS)! Thats what half the hornets are playin with this week. Yeah, I know its tough, but you gotta play through it. Change pads at halftime. Dont forget about the hornet injuries either: booboo's on knees and elbows, broken nails, and curling iron burns. They have learned to play through all of this, tell me that aint tough! Oh yeah I forgot, the RB cant play this week cause his fourth grade teacher did a lice check and found lice on his head. Thats a bumer!! Not to mention the MLB gettin caught drinkin paint in the shop. My point is, hornet players are tough and they dont care. They go all out, (at the 5th quarter) and they play with............????? Go WCHS

Strep throat, Mono?? Try your menstrual cycle (PMS)! Thats what half the hornets are playin with this week. Yeah, I know its tough, but you gotta play through it. Change pads at halftime. Dont forget about the hornet injuries either: booboo's on knees and elbows, broken nails, and curling iron burns. They have learned to play through all of this, tell me that aint tough! Oh yeah I forgot, the RB cant play this week cause his fourth grade teacher did a lice check and found lice on his head. Thats a bumer!! Not to mention the MLB gettin caught drinkin paint in the shop. My point is, hornet players are tough and they dont care. They go all out, (at the 5th quarter) and they play with............????? Go WCHS

Sting I see you are new to this board. Lots of people change their title when someone figures out who they are. Sounds like a disgruntled ex player. Cute post. Get yourself a job and you will not have time to be so negative.

Dude that was one of the most dumbest post i have ever read.Do u play?If so wut number are you?