Page v. Creek Wood

The Big Patriot

Creek Wood vs Page???????

Page beat Marshall Co.

Marshall Co. beat Creek Wood

WHY DID I POST THIS??????????????????

Both of these teams are at 1-1 in Region 5-3A play. Marshall Co. is 2-1 in the same region but that's in large part due to the fact that they've played the extra game (Spring Hill in Week Zero). With a win it would be awfully tough to miss the playoffs for Page. In fact they'd have to lose to Cheatham, Spring Hill, & Montgomery Central to miss the postseason. How's that????? There would be no tiebreaker scenario that would go against Page because they would have wins over both Marshall & Creek Wood. If Creek Wood wins this week (which is what I hope is the case) they'll make it a three way tiebreaker scenario if them, Page, & Marshall Co. should all finish the year with identical records in the region. That could make things very interesting down the stretch for all three of those teams.

Playing at home I'd say that the obvious advantage in this one goes to Creek Wood. Stokes is a man at running back and he'll present a challenge for the Pats defense. The real key to this one will be the Patriot offense vs the Creek Wood defense. Blake Neel had a big game last year as a freshman against Creek Wood. He's going to have to do the same this year. Creek Wood is young which means that they must get some pressure on Neel on Friday night. If the Red Hawks can accomplish that they'll walk away with the win.

PREDICTION: I like Creek Wood to win at home 24-21 :thumb:

Creek Wood vs Page???????

Page beat Marshall Co.

Marshall Co. beat Creek Wood

WHY DID I POST THIS??????????????????

Both of these teams are at 1-1 in Region 5-3A play. Marshall Co. is 2-1 in the same region but that's in large part due to the fact that they've played the extra game (Spring Hill in Week Zero). With a win it would be awfully tough to miss the playoffs for Page. In fact they'd have to lose to Cheatham, Spring Hill, & Montgomery Central to miss the postseason. How's that????? There would be no tiebreaker scenario that would go against Page because they would have wins over both Marshall & Creek Wood. If Creek Wood wins this week (which is what I hope is the case) they'll make it a three way tiebreaker scenario if them, Page, & Marshall Co. should all finish the year with identical records in the region. That could make things very interesting down the stretch for all three of those teams.

Playing at home I'd say that the obvious advantage in this one goes to Creek Wood. Stokes is a man at running back and he'll present a challenge for the Pats defense. The real key to this one will be the Patriot offense vs the Creek Wood defense. Blake Neel had a big game last year as a freshman against Creek Wood. He's going to have to do the same this year. Creek Wood is young which means that they must get some pressure on Neel on Friday night. If the Red Hawks can accomplish that they'll walk away with the win.

PREDICTION: I like Creek Wood to win at home 24-21 :thumb:

Amen to that GO CREEK WOOD!!!!