Lincoln County vs. Hazel Green

falcon#49

Yeah, that's apparently what they've been playing football like too. :ph34r: Recently, they've been ran out of town by Huntsville High and Buckhorn. No reason for us to take them lightly though, they'll be ready. So will we, but this year we won't have to go zebra huntin'. :D Coach already told us that if we got ahead, he'd let us run up the score. Considering what happened last year, that's just a little bit of extra motivation to get out there and make them look like they're an all girls school. :thumb:

BUST THE TROJANS!!!

Don't underestimate this pack of Trojans! They could slip past you! You have to get up first before you can run it up on them. I'll take 7 to 6, but if you can score 100, I say "Git 'R Done!!!!!!". Last year's game against them wasn't even good enough to classify as a circus. We have had this date circled since the minute we pulled out of their parking lot. Only in Alabama would the restrooms be in a single wide house trailer behind the home side bleachers!!!! :ph34r:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's apparently what they've been playing football like too. :ph34r: Recently, they've been ran out of town by Huntsville High and Buckhorn. No reason for us to take them lightly though, they'll be ready. So will we, but this year we won't have to go zebra huntin'. :D Coach already told us that if we got ahead, he'd let us run up the score. Considering what happened last year, that's just a little bit of extra motivation to get out there and make them look like they're an all girls school. :thumb:

BUST THE TROJANS!!!

Don't underestimate this pack of Trojans! They could slip past you! You have to get up first before you can run it up on them. I'll take 7 to 6, but if you can score 100, I say "Git 'R Done!!!!!!". Last year's game against them wasn't even good enough to classify as a circus. We have had this date circled on our calendar since the minute we pulled out of their parking lot last year. Only in Alabama would the restrooms be in a single wide house trailer behind the home side bleachers!!!! :ph34r:

Lincoln Co wants this one. Outhit them from the opening kickoff.

You have no idea how much LC wants this one. Last year was one that you had to be there to honestly believe the officiating could be so poor, and I do mean POOR!!!! The only stripes that crew should have been wearing were the ones that you wear behind bars. I've seen Three Stooges episodes that were better organized... :blink:

You have no idea how much LC wants this one. Last year was one that you had to be there to honestly believe the officiating could be so poor, and I do mean POOR!!!! The only stripes that crew should have been wearing were the ones that you wear behind bars. I've seen Three Stooges episodes that were better organized... :blink:

Please, Please, I am a Three Stooges Fan of Mammoth purportions, they were like Enstein compared to these clowns. :lol:

Good thing we played them AFTER they remodeled! :rolleyes:

Exactly!!!! It's bad enough that you have to travel down Butter and Egg Road and pass through Lick Skillett to get there from some parts of Lincoln County. Of course they have only won one game this year, over a team that has also only won one game, so we sould be ok as long as we play to our potential......

Exactly!!!! It's bad enough that you have to travel down Butter and Egg Road and pass through Lick Skillett to get there from some parts of Lincoln County. Of course they have only won one game this year, over a team that has also only won one game, so we sould be ok as long as we play to our potential......

I look for LC to Skinem <_<