MUS vs BA

Bauber

MUS is gonna kick BA ######! I think MUS defense is so much better than BA's. Jordan and Ford have absolutely nothing on MUS and they are going to stink ######. With that said, MUS has the mental edge over BA and are going to pull this out.... 24-10.

Oh look a troll. Just like Cooper had absolutely nothing on MUS? Don't get me wrong I am pulling for MUS but you have to be reasonable and look at the facts.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about this one guys. I've seen Park play this year, and he doesn't seem to be comfortable... Park playing a perfect game is a long shot to say the least. In mind the only way the Owls can pull this one out is if BA gets intimidated and the Owls capitalize early. I'm pulling for the owls, but I have to pick BA by atleast 10.

Is Park playing not to get hurt, so that he doesn't mess up his baseball career at Ole Miss? Or is it that the two QB's that are going to play against each other both struggle under pressure? I thought that Park did a good job last year, so what has changed? No Oline, no receivers? Well, this should be an interesting game. I guess we will see if MUS wants to make it back to the playoffs.

Is Park playing not to get hurt, so that he doesn't mess up his baseball career at Ole Miss? Or is it that the two QB's that are going to play against each other both struggle under pressure? I thought that Park did a good job last year, so what has changed? No Oline, no receivers? Well, this should be an interesting game. I guess we will see if MUS wants to make it back to the playoffs.

Park is playing pretty well in my opinion. He has missed a few passes etc but he does not have the same calibre recievers he has had in the past or the offensive line he had last year. He did a good job last year and I think he is doing his best this year. He doesnt have around him what he did last year. Hes a good player but only 1 of 11. MUS is young and lacking in experience / rebuilding year. A lot of talk going around about Park is not playing his best that is all speculation and people wanting a scapegoat for the losses.

BA dominated a good MUS team tonight. Tyree Ford's blazing speed was good for two touchdowns after he replaced an injured Chris Jordan. MUS could not stop the Eagles' rushing attack, and Trent Caffey did a good job complementing the ground game with some clutch throws.

MUS is very well-coached, but tonight they didn't have the athleticism to stay with BA. One of the Owls' touchdowns resulted from a BA fumble deep in its own territory. With the exception of one drive, the MUS offense struggled to get anything going against a stout Eagles defensive front.

Next week's BA-MBA showdown promises to be an emotion-charged game. Although most prognosticators wouldn't expect the game to be close, when these two schools face each other, you never know -- remember 2002.

Good win for the Eagles. BA has a tendency to be

sluggish coming out of an off week. Tyree Ford

was outstanding and the defensive front kept

pressure on Parks all night. Secondary maintained

good coverage.

MBA next week will be interesting. As Father Ryan

found out tonight you can never count out the Big Red.

the two QB's that are going to play against each other both struggle under pressure?

Caffe was better tonight. He took off when he did not have a receiver open. He did not force a pass, make a terrible throw, hang around for a sack or fumble. He took off and gained some yardage. We will see if he can build on it.

Edited by USA1

Ravenwood game, as well. Also, Tyree runs like a hungry dog when he gets the chance.

I read the article on CoachT about the BA game. I think Ford is one of the most exciting running backs to play the game at the high school level. A friend said that he was the starter the past two years but was moved to defense when Jordan moved in. It now sounds like BA might be getting their old backfield back, well most of it anyways. Keep us posted on Jordan's injury. He is a great RB with a bright future and hopefully, his injury is minor.

Has Ford had any offers to play college ball? I know he is small, but man can that kid move.