USJ vs. Gibson County

TheMedicineMan

So Gibson County and USJ are up this friday.

Can USJ turn it around from an 0-5 record or will they be hurt with another possible loss that could end up with an 0-10 season (The remaining games are Dresden, Westview, Huntington, and Humboldt which are improbable wins)

I think that the bruins will beable to rally from this shaken season and hopefully get one win under their belt but it all has to do with how the offense plays. If Hardagree can get things rolling and they can get the ball moving on the ground with tate gray then maybe they can pull out a win. USJ's defense is back up and running with their starting defensive lineman, Will Hall, back in the trench after his suspension during the milan game.

I say USJ takes it 21-7

could someone give a summary of Gibson County performance? Ive only watched them play once and I dont want to make any incorrect statements

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can USJ turn it around from an 0-5 record or will they be hurt with another possible loss that could end up with an 0-10 season (The remaining games are Dresden, Westview, Huntington, and Humboldt which are improbable wins)

I think that the bruins will beable to rally from this shaken season and hopefully get one win under their belt but it all has to do with how the offense plays. If Hardagree can get things rolling and they can get the ball moving on the ground with tate gray then maybe they can pull out a win. USJ's defense is back up and running with their starting defensive lineman, Will Hall, back in the trench after his suspension during the milan game.

I say USJ takes it 21-7

could someone give a summary of Gibson County performance? Ive only watched them play once and I dont want to make any incorrect statements

I agree. USJ needs this one bad and can pull it off if they get going early.

this is a game that will obviously determine who wont go with out a win this year......GC has done this before....it will be somethin new to USJ......best of luck to both teams.....

Correction: As you will recall due to the fact that USJ was playing with ineligible players last year, their record was 0-10. Good lord willing this year will make it 0-20. Welcome to region 7AA.

I say USJ takes it 21-7

Can USJ turn it around? I hope not!!!