Scott VS. LA

Bassfishing_205

man whats your problem with scott county

It's just funny when you all act like you have playoff hopes. Come to find out you all would have to run the table to get in. I guess you all think you can beat Knox Catholic if you all want to. lol.

Scott County fans are always on coacht crying for respect. Beat somebody besides Taft Youth calibur teams and you may get some.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just funny when you all act like you have playoff hopes. Come to find out you all would have to run the table to get in. I guess you all think you can beat Knox Catholic if you all want to. lol.

Scott County fans are always on coacht crying for respect. Beat somebody besides Taft Youth calibur teams and you may get some.

I would hope todays shs players know that respect is somethin' you gotta' earn.every kid that steps on the field should have playoff hopes if they don't they need to get off.

dude i love coach to death but i don't think he's the answer.

They had two weeks to get ready for Fulton and from what I saw Friday night a month wouldn't have made a difference. They need to get out of that region whatever it takes.P22 I've read your posts and I know you are passionate about shs football. What do you think they should do?

They had two weeks to get ready for Fulton and from what I saw Friday night a month wouldn't have made a difference. They need to get out of that region whatever it takes.P22 I've read your posts and I know you are passionate about shs football. What do you think they should do?

give gillium a chance. the seasons not over yet. He's got to give coach hall a better defense to work with. bill knows his football. coach gillium needs a shot just like everyone else that has been there. I do agree they need to move out of that region,but it'll ake some mighty big strin pullin' to get it done

Ur not going to get a better head coach then wat they have just put in. If scott cant get better by this coach then there is not going to be to much hope for them. The coach no more about football than anybody i have ever known in my life and u can also get those facts from bill hall he would even tell u that.

Edited by Bassfishing_205

Ur not going to get a better head coach then wat they have just put in. If scott cant get better by this coach then there is not going to be to much hope for them.

I see Scott with two maybe three winable games left Livingston,Anderson Co. and maybe Kingston. Maybe you are right P22 coach Gillum should have a chance but I don't see this program returning to it's "glory years" anytime soon

Ur not going to get a better head coach then wat they have just put in. If scott cant get better by this coach then there is not going to be to much hope for them. The coach no more about football than anybody i have ever known in my life and u can also get those facts from bill hall he would even tell u that.

I'm sure bill would tell me that gillum knows more about football than anybody YOU have ever known. your not that old :thumb: bill has forgot more football than i'l ever know and like it or not coach diggs has forgot more football than all the coachin' staff combined knows. that's not a slap at the shs coaches that's givin' props to coach diggs

I'm sure bill would tell me that gillum knows more about football than anybody YOU have ever known. your not that old :thumb: bill has forgot more football than i'l ever know and like it or not coach diggs has forgot more football than all the coachin' staff combined knows. that's not a slap at the shs coaches that's givin' props to coach diggs

i need to kind of reword that he knows more about football that anyone i have ever known but then again coach hall does know alot and ur definitely right bout coach diggs knowing ill give u thumbs up on that one ;)

Maybe the staff could use coach Diggs as a consultant or something? He was one of the best defensive coaches ever.