AE @ Anderson Co

Digger20

anderson county no matter what wont make the playoffs this year. i am a former player from ac and every time we played ae we came out focused and if i recall the last 4 years all the games have been close and we have thrown the game away 3 times. last year we had them beat but we gave them a touchdown on a drive inside our own 10 and if we could have recovered it we would have won. ac has not had a good year but look for them to come out focused like always vs ae. this will be close. i give the edge to ac @ home and it being home coming. last time we hosted ae @ home it was homecoming and we lost by 3

anderson county- 24

austin east- 21

last second feild goal to win

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like many of you have stated already, AC always plays AE close however I think AE has the upper advantage this year. AE is really clicking on all cylinders and it'll be hard to stop them. I did not know it was AC's homecoming, that's going to make this game interested but I still see AE winning.

I'm going to say AE 28 AC 10..

And Catholic didn't wax AE, AE only lost by 12 points to Catholic that's not a waxing...

yea i was at the ac and catholic game and to tell u the truth catholic didnt really beat ac but on few big plays and turnovers so that is whats goin 2 prove who is goin 2 win friday night and whoever has the most turnovers will more than likely come away with a loss so good luck to the mavs and go out and get this one for yourselves ac 17 ae 14

injen is right they played some good teams and got beat and AC isn't anywhere near as good as those teams that AE has played

The teams that have beaten AC this season are a combined 25-5 for the year. I don't know how anyone can say they haven't played a good schedule. Show me another team who has lost their top three QB's and I'll show you a team that is having a tough year. They will still compete and AE always gets their best....

The teams that have beaten AC this season are a combined 25-5 for the year. I don't know how anyone can say they haven't played a good schedule. Show me another team who has lost their top three QB's and I'll show you a team that is having a tough year. They will still compete and AE always gets their best....

who are the 3 qbs who got hurt and who starts now?

anderson county no matter what wont make the playoffs this year. i am a former player from ac and every time we played ae we came out focused and if i recall the last 4 years all the games have been close and we have thrown the game away 3 times. last year we had them beat but we gave them a touchdown on a drive inside our own 10 and if we could have recovered it we would have won. ac has not had a good year but look for them to come out focused like always vs ae. this will be close. i give the edge to ac @ home and it being home coming. last time we hosted ae @ home it was homecoming and we lost by 3

anderson county- 24

austin east- 21

last second feild goal to win

Well thats a sad little story but it doesn't matter cuz anderson is gonna get it put to them anyways. AE-42

AC-6