Down but not out

MJ U KNO 74

people dot realize what hard work the mj football team has put into their program. they need respect from their peers and the community. mj will rally back and make the playoffs and even dominate. no doubt in my mind. if you played mj and wc again this week mj would run all over wc. so again i state here, mj will make th payoffs. gaurantee!!!!

people dot realize what hard work the mj football team has put into their program. they need respect from their peers and the community. mj will rally back and make the playoffs and even dominate. no doubt in my mind. if you played mj and wc again this week mj would run all over wc. so again i state here, mj will make th payoffs. gaurantee!!!!

If they dont, will the principal run this coach out of town too?

a little cocky arnt you?? central would still beat mj in my opinion. but that dosent matter all that does is the w in the books for central this year.

didnt ya'll lose 8 or 10 people in the 2nd half due to cramps...you guys dont know what hard work is...our kids were out there pullin tractor tires in a hundred degree heat..were definatly not a 1-5 ball club...ya'll are lucky the score wasnt worse than what it was..i hope you guys do make the playoffs but dogging out our team when you guys were the only one we beat...lol...we'll play you out in the parkin lot ...i dont care...ya'll are never gonna beat us!!

What the heck are you talking about?!! Make the playoffs AND dominate? This is absurd! You still have 3 tough region games ahead of you. Two of which are undefeated in the region. Beech is better than their record shows too. You have a tough game friday with Kenwood who is playing some really good football right now. Then let's say you play hard and beat Beech. Clarksville is a darn good football team as well. You'll struggle with them. I'll give you NW because they are having some serious issues. That puts you at 3-4 in the region which probably won't get you in. But if it does, you're on the road first round playing against a region that dominated 6-4A last year. So don't feed everyone the bologna that you're frying. I for one ain't buying!