Who is the fastest player in 2A?

volcamry42

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be close. You didn't get to see it Friday night because Humboldt wouldn't kick or punt to him.

ok...and milan didn't kick it to AD...? but it wasn't in humboldt's gameplan to "not" kick to JW...it just happened that way...plus on one of the punts the punter for humboldt boomed one down on the 7 and then punted another which went nowhere...then the 3rd one milan had someone else returning

No we weren't kickin to Donald or Wardlow. #6 was movin all over the field but we always found him. We were confident enough in our defense to give it to yall at the 35 everytime instead of takin a chance on givin up a big one.

I doubt JW is the fastest player in the state this year but he his just a soph. but his biggest thing is he's as quick as he is fast. He looks just like Day Day,

Edited by bulldawgs#1

There is fast then there is football fast....There is a difference, you take some guys and put them on a track and they will post great times.....but then there are guys who just hawk people.

Football Fast- I would say Joseph Bennett from CAK

Track Fast- I would say Chris Shiverdecker from Alcoa