Big 9 confrence

32-34combo

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brock I hate to burst your bubble but 80% of the Vikings that will see varsity action on the hard wood this year are playing football and don’t participate in off season basketball. In other words…Central was up against the THS JV team when they played this summer. So please stop using that as a measuring stick of how the Vikings will look this season. Your posts have become quite comical…especially the Viking Voice thing. :D:lol: :justwrestle:

Dude, TN High's JV team last year was terrible and what they have coming back isn't very good either. They might have 4 varsity players playing football and none of them are going to put TN High near the top. And if you don't remember TN High couldn't even make the regions last year!

Cap1, you made yourself look stupid every year saying Central isn't any good are you going to do the same again?

Preason looks like this:

1. DB

2. Science Hill

3. Central

4. South

5. Volunteer (will suprise everyone)

6. TN High

7. East

8. Boone

9. Crockett

What are you talking about…the Vikings played the Hilltoppers in the JV tournament championship last year!!!! Did Centrals JV even win a game last year? If they did it wasn’t against THS. What planet do you live on??? I know what you have coming up in the ranks…remember. :lol:

What are you talking about…the Vikings played the Hilltoppers in the JV tournament championship last year!!!! Did Centrals JV even win a game last year? If they did it wasn’t against THS. What planet do you live on??? I know what you have coming up in the ranks…remember. :thumb:

Think whatever you wanna think. You thought TN High was going to be good last year and they couldn't even make the regionals. You also thought Central would finish near the bottom of the conference and they won the district. Your track record speaks for itself.

This is preseason, I'm sure some team will suprise like Central did last year and Crockett did before that.

1. DB

2. Science Hill

3. South

4. Volunteer

5. Central

6. East

7. THS

8. Crockett

9. Boone

Cap1, your an idiot. But you do give these boards and people lots to talk about. Fuels the fire so to say. Central's JV had a tough time finding a rhythm with all the subs made. They did lost to Science Hill by 2? I think in the JV tournament.

Think whatever you wanna think. You thought TN High was going to be good last year and they couldn't even make the regionals. You also thought Central would finish near the bottom of the conference and they won the district. Your track record speaks for itself.

It’s becoming more and more obvious that you don’t have a clue about anything concerning this years Centrals basketball team. Why don’t’ you do your homework…or at least ask somebody that knows something about the team before you come on here running your mouth. :thumb:

This is preseason, I'm sure some team will suprise like Central did last year and Crockett did before that.

1. DB

2. Science Hill

3. South

4. Volunteer

5. Central

6. East

7. THS

8. Crockett

9. Boone

Cap1, your an idiot. But you do give these boards and people lots to talk about. Fuels the fire so to say. Central's JV had a tough time finding a rhythm with all the subs made. They did lost to Science Hill by 2? I think in the JV tournament.

Are you Justin’s girlfriend…or maybe his mom or dad?? Because if you aren’t…posting his picture year after year seems a little strange to me!!! In fact if your friends didn’t know about your little “problem”, they are probably starting to catch on. :thumb:

Anyway…I’d like to take this time to invite all of you to the STONE CASTLE next Friday night the 13th, where I promise you will swear up and down Jason Voorhees is still alive after the slaughter that will take place!!! :D:P:D

It’s becoming more and more obvious that you don’t have a clue about anything concerning this years Centrals basketball team. Why don’t’ you do your homework…or at least ask somebody that knows something about the team before you come on here running your mouth. :D

How does me telling you that you consitently make a fool out of yourself on here predicting TN High is going to do this and that, and then they don't, mean I don't know what I am talking about when it comes to Central's team? Seriously though, how many times have you actually been RIGHT on this board?

I have seen this Central group play every year since they were probably around 8 years old so I think I know what they can and can't do.

You may want to take a look at what TN High has coming up this year and yes I know they have some guys playing football but there is only one player, maybe 2 players from football who will make any kind of difference.

Maybe if they would have had some decent AAU & summer coaches in their area Coach Witcher may not have had all this work he has ahead of him B)

Anyway…I’d like to take this time to invite all of you to the STONE CASTLE next Friday night the 13th, where I promise you will swear up and down Jason Voorhees is still alive after the slaughter that will take place!!! B):thumb::)

Are you going to throw a PRE-GAME party at your place before the game?

Maybe if they would have had some decent AAU & summer coaches in their area Coach Witcher may not have had all this work he has ahead of him :thumb:

Are you going to throw a PRE-GAME party at your place before the game?

I have news for you…every player that I coached will see varsity action this year as sophomores…four will start! 3 from THS, 2 from Elizabethton, 5 from Science Hill, and last but not least…1 from Central. :D