Big 9 confrence

32-34combo

ok tribe... thanks for your input...but dont you think if i was omar... and you all started sayin this is omar... i would simply MAKE A NEW NAME... its not that hard .... ok... so why wouldnt i....is there any reason... ok .... so shut up and everytime i make a post dont say HEY OMAR... and i am gonna come to the game in the arbys and watch YOU get shut down... WAIT I DONT HAVE TO WAIT... I CAN GO TO CENTRAL

eeeeeveryone thought you were omar last season too... give it up dude! you're either omar or his personal waterboy... you seem to know all his stats, GPA, social security number etc. give it uuuuuuuuuuuuup omar!!!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't that speak volumes about the talent at Central then? You've been so right lately, I guess we should stop second guessing anything you say :lol:

Yeah he has been so right lately hasnt he. Especially about the kids that start for their teams. He was even right about his son starting for Tennessee High. But maybe before he decides to tell us his son is starting he should teach him to play some defense and handle the ball a lot better. He's nothing like his older brother now is he cap. Better attitude but not enough skill.

Sure Click was the leading scorer for Boone but how many attempts did he have to get his 14. He wants to shoot the ball everytime it hits his hands.

Boone is a sad team this year. If they could play like a team they would be 3-0 in the confrence right now. Lewis hasnt been playing like he did at the beginning of the season and Moncier needs to dry up his tears and start playing ball. He could be dominating anyone he plays but he whines when something doesnt go his way. And if anyone is playing good right now its Click kid that tranfered from central. He is scores in double figures everynight. Plus another player that is playing great right now is nick jones. He is only a sophmore, so he is just gonna be getting better.