• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHAMBERS' TWINS FROM RED BANK. BOTH JUNIORS

#75 TYLOR 6'4 290 R-TACKEL

#51 TAYLOR 6'3 270 L-GUARD AND CENTER

THEY BOTH DOMINANT THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE

ALSO CLEVELAND HAS A BIG LINEMAN THAT LOOKED REAL GOOD.

The Twins haven't really impressed me. I saw them both get handled by Baylor's D-line in a pre-season scrimmage. Senior McLain Still (6-2, 230) and junior Jordan Wright (6-3, 240) blew them off the ball. The Twins weren't dominating much at all. Still and Wright were much quicker, and knocked the big boys off the line. Still took #51 in an Oklahoma drill as well, I believe. Correct me if I saw wrong, but it didn't look good for the Taylor boy.

[mored] your blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. they blew your kids off the line! they called your guys out in the oklahoma drills and humiliated them! then your coaches, between their cusing stop the drill because your guys were scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have the tape if youd like to see it. the coached filmed it all.the whole red bank team smashed your line in oklahoma, one on one baylor had nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

preseason scrimmages mean nothing, but your first team didn't even get a first down.

you need to clean your glasses and figure out what you've been looking at.

plus whats going to be your excuse next year???????????????????????

[mored] your blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. they blew your kids off the line! they called your guys out in the oklahoma drills and humiliated them! then your coaches, between their cusing stop the drill because your guys were scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have the tape if youd like to see it. the coached filmed it all.the whole red bank team smashed your line in oklahoma, one on one baylor had nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

preseason scrimmages mean nothing, but your first team didn't even get a first down.

My my my. Now are you sure we were at the same Oklahomas? The one where your biggest guys hammered our 9th graders? But got a great look at the sky when they went against our 1st string? And as for coaches cussing, you're very confused. You know, bluenation, you would carry more credibility if you told the truth and didn't feel compelled to make the 'roid brothers out to be something they're not. And, if you would learn to spell, folks might take you a little more seriously. By the way, I have seen the tape. I have still photos. I was standing on the front line. ET. Call home.

MORED, YOU ARE BLIND AND CONFUSED. YOUR ALSO A LIAR!

SPELL THIS[ STUCKUP AND STUPID].YOUR TEAM IS NOT EVEN A GOOD RUNNER UP IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR OF THIS TOWN. ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD AND YOUR STILL BAD. LETS SEE THOSE PHOTO'S. OR ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE TO GO SPEND SOME MONEY AND MAKE SOME UP.

TELL THE TRUTH OR TRY TO CONVINCE YOURSELF, THAT MUST OF BEEN ONE OF YOUR SONS PANCAKED THAT DAY.

Umm.....yeah...

First of all, you might be slightly optically impaired yourself. First of all, "the coached filmed it all"? So is the film being coached or can you not type? Second of all, I was at that scrimmage. And it's true, Baylor, as a team, did not play as well as they could have. But, in Oklahomas, the Red Bank line acted like a bunch of little girls. #51 danced around like he'd won something after he beat a freshman. So congrats on that! But the senior linemen stepped up, and 51 stopped his jumpin around. 51 didn't know what happened when Still called him out. He didn't dance, that's for sure. And 51's larger brother would not go with anyone other than the smallest of the Baylor linemen. So I can't even talk about him.

But preseason doesn't matter. Explain what happened against McCallie then. The McCallie line dominated Red Bank, and McCallie's line is smaller than Baylor's, as hard as that is to believe. And if you watched, McCallie could not run on Baylor's line.

So as you take all of this info in, remember this. I have seen film of the Oklahomas. and the scrimmage. And McCallie vs. Baylor and McCallie vs. Red Bank. The Twins did not stand out. And the Baylor line destroyed them.

ET. Phone Home. (thanks mored)

MORED, YOU ARE BLIND AND CONFUSED. YOUR ALSO A LIAR!

SPELL THIS[ STUCKUP AND STUPID].YOUR TEAM IS NOT EVEN A GOOD RUNNER UP IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR OF THIS TOWN. ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD AND YOUR STILL BAD. LETS SEE THOSE PHOTO'S. OR ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE TO GO SPEND SOME MONEY AND MAKE SOME UP.

TELL THE TRUTH OR TRY TO CONVINCE YOURSELF, THAT MUST OF BEEN ONE OF YOUR SONS PANCAKED THAT DAY.

um...again...yeah..

Were you there? Are you sure you're not thinkin of another scrimmage they may have had? I know for a fact that the Twins didn't do jack. Period. I saw 51 get called out. And shut up. And "YOUR" is a contraction. Before you ask someone to spell something, learn your contractions. It's simple. "You" + "Are" + and apostrophe equals "YOU'RE". There's your (used correctly, as a possesive) lesson for today. Try and convince yourself that "ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD AND YOUR STILL BAD" is correct.

heavy245[is that your girlfriends weight] and mored, are you two brothers? you must be part of the dade co. clan.

well first you attack a post from your professional point of view, then you state your linemens dominant proformance. that is a hugh joke on your part.

it's hard to belive that your that much mislead and blind.

i guess it is in the water over their.

i noticed you didn't post any linemen.

and we will see who signs where next year.

heavy245[is that your girlfriends weight] and mored, are you two brothers? you must be part of the dade co. clan.

well first you attack a post from your professional point of view, then you state your linemens dominant proformance. that is a hugh joke on your part.

it's hard to belive that your that much mislead and blind.

i guess it is in the water over their.

i noticed you didn't post any linemen.

and we will see who signs where next year.

Haha, my girlfriend would love to hear that one. Ok, I got some questions for ya. What do you want me to post about linemen? McLain Still is the only senior defensive lineman at Baylor. Matthew Patton, Walker Deakins, and Still are the only senior offensive linemen. The other defensive linemen are junior Jordan Wright and sophomores Kevin Ponsler and Fredd Moore. The others on the o-line are sophomores Joe Scott, Tyler Watson, and George Bock. And before you get confused by the number of linemen, these are all the guys who rotate in during a game.

Secondly, two of the three senior linemen are getting recruited. McLain Still is actually being looked at by Yale, while Matthew Patton is being recruited by UTC at the moment. But believe (notice how I spell it and take note) what you want. You may be related to the twins. You may be one of the twins yourself. If you are, I just want you to know I saw the look in your eye after Still got in your face. I won't say fear, because that's mean. You looked like a child about to get spanked. But again, believe what you want. If getting beat translates into pancaking the other guy, so be it. I don't see how it works, but ok.

And I don't see the connection between Baylor fans and Dade County

Some of the top senior offensive linemen are (no particular order):

Tackle James Williams- Smyrna (Committed to Vanderbilt)

Tackle Michael Hoag- Knox Farragut (Committed to Wake Forest)

Guard J.T Beasley- Dyersburg

Tackle Jared McGaha- Powell

Tackle John Bruhin- Powell (Committed to Marshall)

Guard Grant Luiken- Germantown

G/C Rodney Irvin- Hillsboro

Tackle Charles Riley- Knox Fulton

Tackle Joe Thompson- Ravenwood

Guard Matt Vallee- Dresden

G/T DeAngelo Mattress- Austin East

Guard Sam Latham- Briarcrest Christian

Guard Courtney Shaw- Cordova

Guard Lance Locke- Goodpasture

G/T Robert Holt- Livingston Academy

Tackle Tyler Horn- Memphis University School

C/G Andy Corwell- Overton

Guard Brandon Johnson- Whitehaven

Tackle Jack Adams- Lavergne

G/C Jonathan Lucas- David Lipscomb

There are also some good juniors out there and sophomores, but just posted the seniors