TENNESSEE'S BEST OFFENSIVE LINEMEN

baller141

Some of the top senior offensive linemen are (no particular order):

Tackle James Williams- Smyrna (Committed to Vanderbilt)

Tackle Michael Hoag- Knox Farragut (Committed to Wake Forest)

Guard J.T Beasley- Dyersburg

Tackle Jared McGaha- Powell

Tackle John Bruhin- Powell (Committed to Marshall)

Guard Grant Luiken- Germantown

G/C Rodney Irvin- Hillsboro

Tackle Charles Riley- Knox Fulton

Tackle Joe Thompson- Ravenwood

Guard Matt Vallee- Dresden

G/T DeAngelo Mattress- Austin East

Guard Sam Latham- Briarcrest Christian

Guard Courtney Shaw- Cordova

Guard Lance Locke- Goodpasture

G/T Robert Holt- Livingston Academy

Tackle Tyler Horn- Memphis University School

C/G Andy Corwell- Overton

Guard Brandon Johnson- Whitehaven

Tackle Jack Adams- Lavergne

G/C Jonathan Lucas- David Lipscomb

There are also some good juniors out there and sophomores, but just posted the seniors

Senior tackle at McMinn Co Austin Masingale with good size and quickness and technic main lineman for TRace Mcdermott and his 1200 yd plus.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed UT has signed some local tallent. All of them being skill players are there not alot of linemen in this state that can play at the D1 level. Some of these skill players and I'm not going to mention any of the prospects, (because i could be wrong) dont look like UT material. Some of them (RB and Recievers) seem real small, Correct me if I wrong . Anyway back to the subject these 3,4,and some of the 5 star prospects by there stats are not any more impressive as some local tallent ( in my opinion).

Some of the top senior offensive linemen are (no particular order):

Tackle James Williams- Smyrna (Committed to Vanderbilt)

Tackle Michael Hoag- Knox Farragut (Committed to Wake Forest)

Guard J.T Beasley- Dyersburg

Tackle Jared McGaha- Powell

Tackle John Bruhin- Powell (Committed to Marshall)

Guard Grant Luiken- Germantown

G/C Rodney Irvin- Hillsboro

Tackle Charles Riley- Knox Fulton

Tackle Joe Thompson- Ravenwood

Guard Matt Vallee- Dresden

G/T DeAngelo Mattress- Austin East

Guard Sam Latham- Briarcrest Christian

Guard Courtney Shaw- Cordova

Guard Lance Locke- Goodpasture

G/T Robert Holt- Livingston Academy

Tackle Tyler Horn- Memphis University School

C/G Andy Corwell- Overton

Guard Brandon Johnson- Whitehaven

Tackle Jack Adams- Lavergne

G/C Jonathan Lucas- David Lipscomb

There are also some good juniors out there and sophomores, but just posted the seniors

You left off Quinton Groves and Mark Fisher from Goodpasture

My my my. Now are you sure we were at the same Oklahomas? The one where your biggest guys hammered our 9th graders? But got a great look at the sky when they went against our 1st string? And as for coaches cussing, you're very confused. You know, bluenation, you would carry more credibility if you told the truth and didn't feel compelled to make the 'roid brothers out to be something they're not. And, if you would learn to spell, folks might take you a little more seriously. By the way, I have seen the tape. I have still photos. I was standing on the front line. ET. Call home.

It's "ET PHONE home"; don't misquote movie lines :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

goodpasture may have the best line in state this year - they are huge, physical, and seasoned with 4 seniors and a junior starting for them, and mark fisher in my mind is wihout a doubt the best lineman in tennessee this year. he's 6'4(1/2)" weighs in the 290 range and i gaurantee he is the fastest man in the state for his size (not sure of any recent times but its fast) - could play either side of the ball next year at wherever he wants to, hopefully he'll take himself up to good 'ol rocky top

goodpasture may have the best line in state this year - they are huge, physical, and seasoned with 4 seniors and a junior starting for them, and mark fisher in my mind is wihout a doubt the best lineman in tennessee this year. he's 6'4(1/2)" weighs in the 290 range and i gaurantee he is the fastest man in the state for his size (not sure of any recent times but its fast) - could play either side of the ball next year at wherever he wants to, hopefully he'll take himself up to good 'ol rocky top

Can u say riverdale? any team that averages 400 yds rushing a game has a darn good o-line. david spurlock is teh best on the team.