What! No MBA/BA Talk

BL46

Thanks for the heads-up. I would have missed it otherwise.

He's a good coach and a good man.

Now for the game...I think BA will win in a low scoring game. Losing Jordan is a big blow, but can't whine much about injuries with what MBA has gone through. It will be interesting to see what defensive adjustments BA makes to counter MBA's offense.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a good coach and a good man.

Now for the game...I think BA will win in a low scoring game. Losing Jordan is a big blow, but can't whine much about injuries with what MBA has gone through. It will be interesting to see what defensive adjustments BA makes to counter MBA's offense.

From what I have read and heard I don't think losing Jordan will hurt BA at all in the running game. Ford was your starter for what two years? I have heard some people say that Ford should have never lost his starting position anyway. Hey, don't get me wrong, Jordan is a player and will get to shine next year.

Rutledge will have the boys ready. It will interesting to see what game plan he comes up with. I'm sure the defense will put pressure on Caffee and hopefully will be able to score some points off turn overs. MBA has to have this one. MBA wins a low scoring game.

Now for the game...I think BA will win in a low scoring game.

I'd love to see a low-scoring game, as that is MBA's best chance to win with this offense it has been relegated to with the injuries.

Despite all of the doom and gloom surrounding the 4-3 record, the defense has played good enough in all games but one (CBHS) to give MBA a chance to win. I'm not thrilled with the injury situation, but I'm proud of the remaining players for hanging in there. MBA has some work to do, but I like the resolve shown last week.

I'm sure the defense will put pressure on Caffee and hopefully will be able to score some points off turn overs. MBA has to have this one. MBA wins a low scoring game.

It is clear to me now. If you put pressure on Caffee and he is dead set on throwing, you might get a turn over or a sack, but at least an incomplete pass. If you pressure and he takes off, good positive yardage for BA. He is pretty quick and a very fullback like with no inclination to slide. Two games this year he did the later. The other games <GULP>.