Bearden vs Campbell Co.

CougarTrav02

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think about Sevier Co. next week??

I think they will be tough. These two teams are actually alot alike. Sevier County is always a physical football team, so Bearden needs to be physical like they were against Central. I think Bearden has better speed, but Sevier Co also has big-play capability. It will be important for Bearden's secondary to stay solid and for the offense to put together drives resulting in points every time, which they have done very well this year. Last year we just allowed Sevier Co. to push us up and down the field and they wore us out. We also had a couple of TD's called back on stupid penalties, so it is important to avoid those.

I think they will be tough. These two teams are actually alot alike. Sevier County is always a physical football team, so Bearden needs to be physical like they were against Central. I think Bearden has better speed, but Sevier Co also has big-play capability. It will be important for Bearden's secondary to stay solid and for the offense to put together drives resulting in points every time, which they have done very well this year. Last year we just allowed Sevier Co. to push us up and down the field and they wore us out. We also had a couple of TD's called back on stupid penalties, so it is important to avoid those.

The Bearden game is at SC and SC plays DB tonight, how will that factor in next week's game?

well i went to the game and lets just say it was a waste of a drive from knoxville. The cougs need some help, especially there QB and Center chemistry. 2 fumbles in the red zone is pretty bad . also the qb runs to much hes gonna get hurt. next week for the dawgs is very important...its the battle for second place in the region. This one is up in the air.

bhs 14

sc 10