District 9A

grammar

here we go... First of all... Forrest has won the regular season championship the last 3 years... i didnt know that one game meant someone was better... so your point is stupid.. winning the reg season champ is better bc it shows more consistancy! come on guys! and your right, since i say corey is not good then i guess he is not... im not sure but i think this is not corey posting on here so your point is stupid... u did the same thing by saying the other two guys are better... but they are not.. i can promise you that! but i guess he will have to prove it again this year!

Basketball is a tournament sport, no one looks at who was winner of the regular season they look at the Champions at the end of the season.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well being a Forrest faithful I must take up for fresh. He loves his school and brother and is a die hard fan. He is entitled to his opinon whether you agree or not. You are right Eagleville was the out right champ and nobody remembers the season champ just tournament. Don't look at overall record, I doubt anybody in the district plays a tougher schedule than Forrest. Corey is probably the best basketball player in the district and for that fact plays as hard as anybody, not harder just as hard. Please name the other two you would take first to make your point legit and maybe you will prove fresh wrong. The way I see it this will be another exciting year for the district and it is anybody's for the taking. I won't rank the teams they are just to close, but I think Cascade, Eagleville, Forrest, and Van Buren are all capable of bringing home the title. I'm going to enjoy watching all teams play, I think they all have good rivalries and mutal respect for one another. Good luck to all and especially good luck to the rockets.

here we go... First of all... Forrest has won the regular season championship the last 3 years... i didnt know that one game meant someone was better... so your point is stupid.. winning the reg season champ is better bc it shows more consistancy! come on guys! and your right, since i say corey is not good then i guess he is not... im not sure but i think this is not corey posting on here so your point is stupid... u did the same thing by saying the other two guys are better... but they are not.. i can promise you that! but i guess he will have to prove it again this year!

WOW WOW WOW WOw WOW WOW Wow...........!?! get back jack (:thumb:) he look at my face that boi isnt playing around look at it agin (:D) i be posten dawg

Well being a Forrest faithful I must take up for fresh. He loves his school and brother and is a die hard fan. He is entitled to his opinon whether you agree or not. You are right Eagleville was the out right champ and nobody remembers the season champ just tournament. Don't look at overall record, I doubt anybody in the district plays a tougher schedule than Forrest. Corey is probably the best basketball player in the district and for that fact plays as hard as anybody, not harder just as hard. Please name the other two you would take first to make your point legit and maybe you will prove fresh wrong. The way I see it this will be another exciting year for the district and it is anybody's for the taking. I won't rank the teams they are just to close, but I think Cascade, Eagleville, Forrest, and Van Buren are all capable of bringing home the title. I'm going to enjoy watching all teams play, I think they all have good rivalries and mutal respect for one another. Good luck to all and especially good luck to the rockets.

Good Post!!

We don't need to get into trash talking this early now do we? We at Eagleville agree that Corey Shankle is a very talented player and a good guy. We hung out with your coach and several of your players at the Regional Tourn. Forrest's program is first class and we were there cheering for your girls at State too!

Going back a few post... No, the Florida Gators were not the best team last year, but the hottest at the right time... Just as Eagleville was last year. And I was happy for them... Im really not trying to bring anyone down here. Just thought I would hype up my team! But all you guys ganging up on me is so funny... Just a bunch of proud dads whos kids sits on the bench and hands out water and smacks people on the... I mean we have one guy on here telling me I am stupid for posting Corey Shankle is the best player and has proven that... and he doesn't even name his players.. Probably bc there not good... And I realize that the tourney winner is remembered and is the so called champion.. I am just making the true statement that winning 3 regular season titles in a row is consistanly being the best team! Guys, i know ab basketball, i played in HS and College.. I know what I'm talking about! I have been around it my whole life! I mean if we want to talk about most recent results, we should be talking about how Forrest only had one loss in two summer camps, and how we pumped everyone that was in our district!

One more thing... Community Hero... I cant even remember the last time you guys had a team that anyone was worried about! So your points are stupid! You can talk about who it think is the best player, but i don see anyone making valid arguments for others......????? Oh, there are none!

Going back a few post... No, the Florida Gators were not the best team last year, but the hottest at the right time... Just as Eagleville was last year. And I was happy for them... Im really not trying to bring anyone down here. Just thought I would hype up my team! But all you guys ganging up on me is so funny... Just a bunch of proud dads whos kids sits on the bench and hands out water and smacks people on the... I mean we have one guy on here telling me I am stupid for posting Corey Shankle is the best player and has proven that... and he doesn't even name his players.. Probably bc there not good... And I realize that the tourney winner is remembered and is the so called champion.. I am just making the true statement that winning 3 regular season titles in a row is consistanly being the best team! Guys, i know ab basketball, i played in HS and College.. I know what I'm talking about! I have been around it my whole life! I mean if we want to talk about most recent results, we should be talking about how Forrest only had one loss in two summer camps, and how we pumped everyone that was in our district!

One more thing... Community Hero... I cant even remember the last time you guys had a team that anyone was worried about! So your points are stupid! You can talk about who it think is the best player, but i don see anyone making valid arguments for others......????? Oh, there are none!

Wow! Even after I gave you guys props you have to come back with that,fresh!?! C'mon Bro'

Fresh. I am new to coach T. I moved here last year. I love to watch Basketball. I saw Corey play twice last year. And he was everything you are saying he is. I am not surprised he won all those awards and not surprised to hear all his numbers. Forrest beat us twice last year, and to my knowledge they are a much smaller school. I wish Forrest well this year and if they didnt lose anything I think they will be the team to beat! I moved closer to the Chapel Hill area so I will be at most of the home games this year! Looking foward to it!

:P:P After your two most recent posts I think maybe we should check forrest's and your college's educational systems if YOU were able to stay eligible!! Because seriously it looks like you would have at least learned some other adjectives other than "stupid"! Reading your posts are like hearing a child who has no better come back continue to say "i'm rubber your glue...."

I can see you sitting at your computer as you read this with your fingers in your ears repeating "i'm not hearing you, i'm not hearing you......" :lol:

And what's with the summer camp stuff? One loss- congrats! I think your trophy is in the mail.

And as for the arguments as to other players: Brandon Hall from my champions and Smith from Van Buren. Granted, I ADMITTEDLY am a little biased as a cascade fan, but a 6"6 he has loads more potential, was better than shankle as a soph and would be better to build a team around. And as for smith, he was the best player in the district last year and he's a year younger. I went to the game at your place with them and he was head and shoulders better than shankle. The difference is that VB doesn't feed him the ball EVERY time down the floor. Now before you go getting all crazy after you read this, I am not saying Corey is a ball hog. He shoots a great percentage is unselfish, a good passer, and an all around great player. I just think smith is better, and I think you could build a team around hall easier.