Cheatham County at Spring Hill

KSherburn24

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cheatham Co. Cubs must stay focused after last week's big region win. They need three out of these final four to get to the playoffs. If the young Cubbies are able to overcome the odds and run the table the rest of the way then they'll be the #3 seed out of Region 5-3A (and avoid the opening round trip to Jackson South Side). Take 'em all one game at a time guys (I am sure the coaches are harping on that big time this week in practice). Beating Marshall Co. last week was good HOWEVER it means nothing if you guys turn around and lose this one. Spring Hill has some playmakers in Smith, Walker, Dunn, & McCaster. They want to make a run at the playoffs as well.

Can't wait to call this game LIVE this Friday night :thumb:

QUESTION FOR SPRING HILL FOLKS: If I go down I-65 South and get off at Exit #61 (Peytonsville Road) and turn right it eventually takes me past Independence and right into the Spring Hill city limits. Is that the fastest way for everyone to get there coming from Nashville this Friday evening??????

QUESTION FOR SPRING HILL FOLKS: If I go down I-65 South and get off at Exit #61 (Peytonsville Road) and turn right it eventually takes me past Independence and right into the Spring Hill city limits. Is that the fastest way for everyone to get there coming from Nashville this Friday evening??????

I'm pretty sure that's the quickest way. The only way I can think of that might be faster is to take 65 to 840, then take 840 to the Highway 31 exit. Peytonsville is probably the way to go, though.

Big Country...take I-65 down to Saturn Parkway exit 54 and head east. You will miss all the traffice and head south on hwy 31 and the school is about a mile from there. If you head down that direction before 5:30 you will avoid gridlock. The four lane becomes two lane at exit 65 Franklin and backs up really bad. Otherwise wait until 6:30...maybe.

Spring Hill is the furthest drive that I'll have to make during the regular season this year (Page being a close second). The schedule worked out nicely with home games against both Marshall & Giles. Thank you both for the helpful tips :thumb:

Spring Hill fans. I need some more help with players names. Is the roster on the Tennessean's site accurate?????

I have #9, #10, #2, #1, #6, & #43 as top performers from this year's team thus far. Is that accurate??????

The Tennessean roster looks accurate for the most part. The only thing I can see wrong is that Tim Saye is actually #17, not #27. I'm not sure who wears #27 now, but he tends to get a few carries a game and is always referred to as Tim Saye by the PA. I would figure that would irritate him by now...

Anyway. Yes, those are our top performers thus far. Magwan (#9) and Ned (#43) specifically get most of our offensive yards.

What happened to that tail back that carried the ball against giles and lipscomb. He hasn't had any numbers recently like he did in that game. I can't remember his number, but a Spring Hill fan probably knows who I am talking about. He played tail back. Is he injured or playing a different position or what?

Big Country...take I-65 down to Saturn Parkway exit 54 and head east. You will miss all the traffice and head south on hwy 31 and the school is about a mile from there. If you head down that direction before 5:30 you will avoid gridlock. The four lane becomes two lane at exit 65 Franklin and backs up really bad. Otherwise wait until 6:30...maybe.

I meant west...you can't head east...sorry.