9AA

hschoolfan101

CPA will indeed make huge leaps from last season. Their group of sophmores might be the best in Middle TN (Ensworth has some good ones as well). PG Hunter Miller put up 44 in a game last year as a freshman. F David Anderson is a fantastic all-round player and a monster on the boards for his size. And of course, CPA welcomes back talented big-man Z Mason (He goes by Z- trust me) who is playing for sure. Also, new head coach Drew Maddux is getting them in great shape and ready for a season headed deep into the playoffs.

Comparing FRA with CPA is ridiculous. Also their youth will not be a problem. If you've seen them play, you would know that those sophmores are fantastic leaders.

Watch out 9AA!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Geezer, but it remains to be seen if Gerald can dominate entire teams by himself.

he doesn't have to do it all by himself. he plays for mlk so you know they are going to have some good players just because of history and coaching. their middle school team won city big and i dont know how many of them were 8th graders but they should have some incoming talent if any of them were 8th graders. but obviously gerald will still have to carry the team he just wont be completely alone and wont have to dominate by himself at least not on the district level.

CPA will indeed make huge leaps from last season. Their group of sophmores might be the best in Middle TN (Ensworth has some good ones as well). PG Hunter Miller put up 44 in a game last year as a freshman. F David Anderson is a fantastic all-round player and a monster on the boards for his size. And of course, CPA welcomes back talented big-man Z Mason (He goes by Z- trust me) who is playing for sure. Also, new head coach Drew Maddux is getting them in great shape and ready for a season headed deep into the playoffs.

Comparing FRA with CPA is ridiculous. Also their youth will not be a problem. If you've seen them play, you would know that those sophmores are fantastic leaders.

Watch out 9AA!

I don't understand how you can say that so easily when FRA beat them twice last year. Please don't say something like they made huge improvements by working hard in the offseason or anything, because it makes it seem like FRA didn't, which isn't true. The only player CPA added was "Z", but FRA added a huge upgrade at the 3 position that can shoot the lights out. I don't mind you picking them to beat FRA, but saying it's ridiculous is a little far. And "trust me", you are overhyping these sophomores. CPA has almost no advantage over FRA, and I don't really know how you can prove me wrong there. "Z" has proven nothing against AA talent, Miller is a talented offensive player but is a liabilty on defense, and saying Anderson is a "fantastic" player is a little far fetched. Talk trash, I don't care. But don't completely disrespect a team you know nothing about.

Just for the record Zaccheus Mason will have sat out a year. As of October 28, 2006 He will have sat out an entire year from any participation in any high school sports for any school. So yes CPA does play by the same rules as everyone else and if you knew anything about CPA you would know if they error it is always on the side of TSSAA.