Johnson County @ Sullivan Central

32-34combo

Your right.... Im not any good at basketball. And I wont play in college. :thumb:

Good luck Cougars

I'm not saying you can't,but Gabe was the Big 9 player of the year last year,and he isn't playing anywhere. And the way you've acted on here,even if you did have a great year in basketball, I don't know how many of us would be cheering for you.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"SO HOW ABOUT YOU DO SOMETHING GOOD..... THAT WAY I DONT HAVE A REASON TO COME ON HERE AND MAKE JOKES. SOUNDS LIKE A DEAL TO ME ???"

i have done some good. certain individuals have done really good. but football is a team sport. your jokes arn't funny, they tick people off and they dont take them as jokes. this is about pride. persons have worked their butts off and made huge sacrifices for this year for a long time. heck, brewer tore his ACL and came back and is playing. weve come together now. we have a good chance. I dont care about you sayin well lose... thats a prediction... doesnt matter. i do care when you bash down our team and our coach, calling us the central clowns.. and saying Surcey isnt the man for the job. Have some integrity about you!

Edited by schs88

Click you should probably watch out. You're going to have the whole football team after you.

Anyways, from watching Central play north i believe they played a lot better. With another week of practice with Surcey under their belt, they should be able to stomp the longhorns. Johnson County wont be expecting it, just like North, and this time the Cougars will be even more dangerous.

The athletes at SCHS are smart, strong, and have the best attitude as could be expected. This is a lot more than some of the adults in the community. These kids have kept their heads held high, they have exhibited strong intestional fortitude, and although the scoreboard doesn't show it...they are winners. I dont know what the outcome will be on Friday - I do know the hits will hard and fair, the effort will be strong, and at the end of the game win or loss, the kids will be respected. GO COUGARS! SCHS 24 JOCO 21

I'm not saying you can't,but Gabe was the Big 9 player of the year last year,and he isn't playing anywhere. And the way you've acted on here,even if you did have a great year in basketball, I don't know how many of us would be cheering for you.

It was Gabe choice not to play in college

"SO HOW ABOUT YOU DO SOMETHING GOOD..... THAT WAY I DONT HAVE A REASON TO COME ON HERE AND MAKE JOKES. SOUNDS LIKE A DEAL TO ME ???"

i have done some good. certain individuals have done really good. but football is a team sport. your jokes arn't funny, they tick people off and they dont take them as jokes. this is about pride. persons have worked their butts off and made huge sacrifices for this year for a long time. heck, brewer tore his ACL and came back and is playing. weve come together now. we have a good chance. I dont care about you sayin well lose... thats a prediction... doesnt matter. i do care when you bash down our team and our coach, calling us the central clowns.. and saying Surcey isnt the man for the job. Have some integrity about you!

Click you should probably watch out. You're going to have the whole football team after you.

Anyways, from watching Central play north i believe they played a lot better. With another week of practice with Surcey under their belt, they should be able to stomp the longhorns. Johnson County wont be expecting it, just like North, and this time the Cougars will be even more dangerous.

your right.... ill stop with the jokes. i have been a real butt on here and its time to stop. I have came to every game except 1 to support the team but then i come on here and kick you around in the dirt. I want to appolgize and say im sorry. I want everyone to be there for us in basketball win or loose.

But lets not go winless the whole year. Win one for the school, coaches, your parents, fans, and most of all yourselves.

Johnson County is a very though team and you are gonna need to bring your A game to play with them..... Good luck on friday night.

Click...........this is #33 for central i think u got a pretty good idea who i am. I was just wandering, have you ever even played football in your life? I mean you really sound like u know alot about what it takes to win! I tell you what, after you read this come up and talk to me because i would just love to know what the team can do to win a few games.... but if you CANT do that than SHUT YOUR MOUTH and keep your stupid jokes to yourself because you have no idea what kind of problem you are creating for yourself!! Have a good day

Oh ya best of luck to you in basketball this year and if you finally get tired of sitting on the bench just remember you got plenty of the football players in the stands and we would just love it if you would sit with us

your right.... ill stop with the jokes. i have been a real butt on here and its time to stop. I have came to every game except 1 to support the team but then i come on here and kick you around in the dirt. I want to appolgize and say im sorry. I want everyone to be there for us in basketball win or loose.

But lets not go winless the whole year. Win one for the school, coaches, your parents, fans, and most of all yourselves.

Johnson County is a very though team and you are gonna need to bring your A game to play with them..... Good luck on friday night.

Thank you.Assuming this holds true like I think it will we have no problem with you. I will now jump back on your bandwagon and cheer hard for you in basketball. It is impossible for me to get on here and guarantee a victory,only time will tell if that holds true,I can guarantee we will play as hard as we can the rest of the season trying to get one tho.

Best of luck to both teams this Friday.

Click...........this is #33 for central i think u got a pretty good idea who i am. I was just wandering, have you ever even played football in your life? I mean you really sound like u know alot about what it takes to win! I tell you what, after you read this come up and talk to me because i would just love to know what the team can do to win a few games.... but if you CANT do that than SHUT YOUR MOUTH and keep your stupid jokes to yourself because you have no idea what kind of problem you are creating for yourself!! Have a good day

Oh ya best of luck to you in basketball this year and if you finally get tired of sitting on the bench just remember you got plenty of the football players in the stands and we would just love it if you would sit with us

Yeah well the only reason I was on the bench was because I was a sophomore.... Usually sophomores dont get alot of playing time for varsity teams. Plus Coach Vaughn hates my guts along with alot of the football players but i have already said Im not making fun of you anymore cuz I dont have any right to say anything Because Im just a fan in the stands. My appoligees.

Yeah well the only reason I was on the bench was because I was a sophomore.... Usually sophomores dont get alot of playing time for varsity teams. Plus Coach Vaughn hates my guts along with alot of the football players but i have already said Im not making fun of you anymore cuz I dont have any right to say anything Because Im just a fan in the stands. My appoligees.

well im glad we got that clear.

CHMS is on top year in year out. A little down this year but it's the first time in 10 years. Holston is always their closest competitor. I wonder what happens when they get to Central? Coaching is everything. A good coach can take nothing and produce something. Gary Surcey could be a good coach but no one can instantly produce miracles. Remember...it's 90% mental. J County is for real...make no mistake they will bring it. You will have to play the best game you've played yet. They will give Bristol fits...if that tells you anything. They caught South at a terrible time and almost banked it. If you do not reach deep down in you gut and pull out some intestinal fortitude then you will get schooled. You will either fight hard or get the worst beating of your season. Good Luck from the South Side.