SF Yellow Jackets

AllStar1

Will Springfield get close from being undeafeated or will they go undeafeated??? There has been alot of doubts for Springfield but they have over come all them......

We will go 8-2 at the worst, but I am very confident that we are going to go undefeated. The thing that might hurt us is that our off week was week 0, so we do not have a break in the season. That might keep our momentum up though. It could go either way. We will be 8-0, then we play Kenwood at home and Clarksville away. Those will be the testers for us. Kenwood is right behind us in the Region so it is good we have them at home. I think after we win that we will have the necessary momentum to go and beat Clarksvillle. We have the talent for sure as long as we stay focused and dedicated. We will go undefeated!

Lambchops

Springfield did play in week 0, they played cheatham county in the clarksville high school jamboree. If you dont mind me asking. how could not playing in week 0 effect them in week 7?

My opinion on how it could effect someone is when it is week 11 or 12 the team has played 11 or 12 games or in this cause 12 or 13 since they scrimmage in week 0 and most teams get a bye middle of season to get a break or improve, but Springfield is on fire and let them stay that way.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Wow, that really stinks. I hate that for you guys.
    • Not sure what you mean? 40 TOTAL? Macon is a good team no doubt, but I believe they've only scored 35 total points against Uppeeman the last two years, and that's over three games.
    • This scenario resonates with the dynamics observed in my hometown of Hartsville. The undue influence of politics on high school sports remains a pervasive issue, detracting from the integrity of athletic programs.  The proliferation of individuals driven by a thirst for power inevitably precipitates the downfall of any program. It appears that we are currently grappling with similar challenges akin to those faced by Greenback. Please accept my condolences for your ordeal.
    • From what we are hearing on the reservation we will be lucky to beat sunbright. And trust me I am not throwing stones at them because they play their hearts out. It’s a tuff game every year, just like Oakdale but when you have small numbers that’s what you get. And then you add in that you loose two top linemen and the starting qb!!!! Along with a running back!  We are in deep trouble. 
    • The coach's departure ensued due to the absence of backing from the board members, compounded by the unsettling revelation that one board member persistently surveilled him, verging on conduct akin to harassment. Furthermore, it appears that meeting the expectations of this community remains an unattainable feat, as even a hypothetical scenario of clinching five consecutive state championships would likely not suffice to quell discontent. The current situation is fraught with complications, primarily stemming from applicants for the position who have cultivated relationships with board members known to have opposed the former coach.