JBS or Cascade

JoByrnsBball12

I agree Tuck is a ball player. If he was bigger that boy would be playing division 1 ball. My hats off to the Jo Byrns defense and offense. Cascade I think the loss will be a big eye opener and also will motivate you more. Practice hard and smart and get back to your winning ways.

Go Champs

cascade got tucked. next on the tucking list huntland. :)

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuck is definitely a great player.

I have been saying it all along.

Good Job JBS!

You stuck in there...Pounded that rock, got the "W", went 10-0 for the SECOND STRAIGHT TIME! (A robertson county record).

Good job to Colton and Shane.

It seems like, it doesnt matter what the game-plan is, you guys just get it done....and do it in style----how did that mud feel?!

heckuva game guys!

I gotta say it, just cause,...Get prepared for Huntland this week, practice hard, get out there on friday, and DOMINANT again= Jo Byrns Football.

10-0 BABY!! ....But this is just the start. Stay focused....Tuck, stay after them man.

To Cascade, great game. You have a heckuva team. Jo Byrns is just on a mission this year. They are determined to get that Gold Ball. I wish ya'll the best...and I hope to see ya'll again!!

I agree Tuck is a ball player. If he was bigger that boy would be playing division 1 ball. My hats off to the Jo Byrns defense and offense. Cascade I think the loss will be a big eye opener and also will motivate you more. Practice hard and smart and get back to your winning ways.

Go Champs

not much went on in here sense the game must be that the smell is still lingerin around of the horse's that got burnt,,,,,ok good luck champ's get back on track and let's show region 6 what we really have for them''''''''''''''''and JBHS great game guy's man was 34 and 7 on fire tonite or what 34 for 196 yrd's 7 for 136 man the middel sure did open up for 34 and alll he told me was ( all nite long baby ) great job line and D another great stand tonite way to go guy's you broke the all time record for robertson county with back to back with undefeated regular season :lol: you guy's are a great TEAM and that's what it take's so we start all over now and all we need is 5-0 now

good luck champ's rest of the way :)

RED DEVIL'S do your thing''''' all you now

cascade is not over rated,i think collinwood finished second in region 6a... so does that mean yall are over rated. we did not play our best tonight and it showed, so it is our fault we didnt get that dadgum gold ball. dont worry if cwood and cascade meets in the playoffs... cwood will get theirs, i promise. i think there is an upside to losing this one... going into the playoffs 9-1 is better than going in 10-0, you can agree or disagree... but heres my reason... a team going in with a loss knows what it feels like to let one slip away, and will not want to make that mistake again... going in 10-0 is freakin awesome BUT you are more likely to over look team...(which i might add i dont think jbs will over look anybody). and i would like to add... good game jo byrns, yall have an awesome team. big tuck you are a great ball player and a even better person. also me and bigtuck had some words during the game... but thats all part of football. and yes, i was trying to intimidate you during the coin toss... did it even work a little bit? but anyways, after the game, when it was all said and done.bigtuck is a great guy, i hope we meet again...good luck in the playoffs jo byrns :)

Ok whatever, you will see, cascade hasn't got nothing for c'wood or MP, just wait tll the second round when you meet the MP, Thats if you can get by Waynesboro.

This is not a knock on anyone but I dont think Tuck can be intimidated by anyone. I've seen him play 4 times now and he's one bad dude. He's the heart and soul of that team. I dont think he ever leaves the field does he. LB on defense, G on offense, and he plays on special teams. I know him and Vestal were Co Defensive MVPs in 2005 but I dont think Vestal is anywhere near the player Tuck is.

Thanks everyone for the compliments, but it is a team sport, and thats what it takes, an entire team. My boy Colton had a field day tonight, and since conditions were good for Shane to throw much, he decided he would break 100 rushing. lol Cascade is definately the best team we have played this year, and this was a great game for both teams going into the playoffs.

Hats off to the O-line for Cascade, u guys were blocking the heck out of me all night, i just think that left other guys on our D open. Thats what makes our D so good, i really wanted a shutout, but u guys made the big play in the second quarter, and i give ya props.

Oxen aka Seth Carter, U are one BIG dude, it was like trying to move a statue when i blocked u(along w/ 57), but to be as little as i am, i think i did descent. And to be honest NO u didnt intimidate me, infact i was laughing, but its all good.

I didnt talk on this forum all week cuz i thought it would be a good idea to stay off, and make sure i dont accidentally create bulletin board material.

P.S.- Does anybody know anything about Huntland, i know they like to run ALOT, thats about it.

Thanks everyone for the compliments, but it is a team sport, and thats what it takes, an entire team. My boy Colton had a field day tonight, and since conditions were good for Shane to throw much, he decided he would break 100 rushing. lol Cascade is definately the best team we have played this year, and this was a great game for both teams going into the playoffs.

Hats off to the O-line for Cascade, u guys were blocking the heck out of me all night, i just think that left other guys on our D open. Thats what makes our D so good, i really wanted a shutout, but u guys made the big play in the second quarter, and i give ya props.

Oxen aka Seth Carter, U are one BIG dude, it was like trying to move a statue when i blocked u(along w/ 57), but to be as little as i am, i think i did descent. And to be honest NO u didnt intimidate me, infact i was laughing, but its all good.

I didnt talk on this forum all week cuz i thought it would be a good idea to stay off, and make sure i dont accidentally create bulletin board material.

P.S.- Does anybody know anything about Huntland, i know they like to run ALOT, thats about it.

Heck Tuck I figured you already had the films at your house by now breaking them down.

Did it surprise you Cascade coming out in the "I" and just trying to run right up the gut on first couple series. I thought they would run more like they did against Eagleville.

No actually they did it last year, and i figured they would try it again. Coach ran it against a few times in practice. I figured they would put big 53 at FB, adn 5 at RB, but they neva did. Basically for me to make a play, i had to read it perfect, because if i hesitated i had 2 lineman breathing down my neck.

I think you guys getting off to the quick start caused a panic on the Cascade sideline that they never recovered from. I stood on JB's side at the game and met alot of JB fans and everyone of them speaks highly of you and I can see why. Hope to see you guys come to Mt. Pleasant. We had a great game with you guys last year at your place and I would expect the same if we get to meet again this year.

I think you guys getting off to the quick start caused a panic on the Cascade sideline that they never recovered from. I stood on JB's side at the game and met alot of JB fans and everyone of them speaks highly of you and I can see why. Hope to see you guys come to Mt. Pleasant. We had a great game with you guys last year at your place and I would expect the same if we get to meet again this year.

Cant wait to visit the Jungle!!! But i am not thinking about that right now, just taking it one game at a time. I'm sure all those JB fans were talking bad about me lol j/k.

We have been fortunate enough to have a fast start every game, but i think apart of that is preparation.

Edited by bigtuck4242