Maplewood over hillsburro by 14

athomp54

Well if I went by the measuring stick you use Boski, The Burro's scored 21 on McGavock in a running clock half so you should get beat 42-14 but I know everyone plays everyone different. I will say this will be a battle and leave it at that and that the two will play again before the year is over and the second meeting will mean a great deal more.

what are you talking about guy ..you have not played McGavock this year ..and you wont play them ..and you have only scored over 40 point on teams with losing records hillwood 0 - 7, shelbyville 0 - 7, hickman co 2 -5,

whites creek 3 -4

maplewood scored 40 or more on pearl cohn 5-3, tullahoma 5-2 , stratford 5 - 2

and the loser bracket

hickman co 2 - 5 , lawerence co 1 - 6...

look at that

Edited by boski

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying he's not fast. I'm saying I would have a little trouble believing he ran a 4.3 which he didn't. Obviously the kid is good! You just lack any credibility when you get on here and exaggertate about things.

:thumb::lol: man you don't know anything about me. To say I don't have any credibility is to say that nobody on these message boards have credibility. I'm a football fan just like you are... I have no reason to exaggerate, c'mon man it's high school football. What do I have to gain from bloating a kid's 40 time? I happen to know a little bit about this particular subject so I decided to offer my knowledge... but just because you don't think it's true I somehow lack credibility?

you really need to grow up.

Edited by in2football

:thumb::lol: man you don't know anything about me. To say I don't have any credibility is to say that nobody on these message boards have credibility. I'm a football fan just like you are... I have no reason to exaggerate, c'mon man it's high school football. What do I have to gain from bloating a kid's 40 time? I happen to know a little bit about this particular subject so I decided to offer my knowledge... but just because you don't think it's true I somehow lack credibility?

you really need to grow up.

I'm rubber and your glue- everything you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!

what are you talking about guy ..you have not played McGavock this year ..and you wont play them ..and you only have only scored over 40 point on teams with losing records hillwood 0 - 7, shelbyville 0 - 7, hickman co 2 -5,

whites creek 3 -4

maplewood scored 40 or more on pearl cohn 5-3, tullahoma 5-2 , statford 5 - 2

losers

hickman co 2 - 5 , lawerence co 1 - 6...

look at that

Stratford will probably beat hillsborro also.

LOL now thats funny

The answer to the previous question about boski and athomp is that they are actually the same person with two different user names. There similarities are striking. They have the same passion for Maplewood and the same lack of intelligence. athomp is also a new member meaning boski created him to try to make it look like there was another whackjob out there like him

The answer to the previous question about boski and athomp is that they are actually the same person with two different user names. There similarities are striking. They have the same passion for Maplewood and the same lack of intelligence. athomp is also a new member meaning boski created him to try to make it look like there was another whackjob out there like him

the only whack job going on is your moms hair cut. I am a member of the only metro football team with 2 state titles since 1980.

Hint they were back to back 96 and 97

figure it out and hate a little more harder

the only whack job going on is your moms hair cut. I am a member of the only metro football team with 2 state titles since 1980.

Hint they were back to back 96 and 97

figure it out and hate a little more harder

lol!!!

man the haters really come out when one gets bashed ..ive had a few of the clowns all season eddie ,wildcub and 63 ...i think they love me..

63hater you already know im MHS blood ..

91-95 get it right keep it right!!

Here is a summary of what I have read on this thread: Boski and athomp idolize t holt/ everyone else on this thread thinks they are dumb/ they don't seem to care/ no one knows who will win on friday/ everyone needs grammer lessons/ maplewood isn't a great school/ boski and athomp are the same person/ some people have nothing better to do than harrass boski. That pretty well sums up everything to this point, no need to go back and reread it.

Edited by mustangfan