Daniel Boone vs Volunteer

formerblazer

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is true. Anyone been out to watch the deer around where the plant was supposed to be built out there but never was. Church Hill is a nice place to play a game.

But we are playing in Gray this week. Falcon fans, enjoy the fossil find next to our school. It looks...........ah heck they really need to finish it it looks crappy right now.

Last year in the first half, we weren't playing our game. Last years team was based on the fact to have as much fun as possible. If you played against Boone last year, and were on defense you know Boone's offensive line was yelling nonsense at each other the entire game. This is one of the things that made Boone good last year, having so much fun and playing a care free way, we just wanted to laugh and knock some heads and then joke about it. I don't expect Volunteer to lead this game unless they get an early touchdown. Good luck to both teams.

Volunteer stinks.... they shouldnt even show up tomorrow night. Word is they have a cheerleader at running back. But I cant hate to much. He is one of the best in the confrence.

Mad props Barlow.... but the cheering thing is wierd tho.

I don't believe message boards are set up for all the trash being talked here,

I remember a time when the Blazer weren't so great either. This could be one

of the best games and don't rule out an------upset-----. its time for Volunteer to

get its game togather and Coach Rider has been working on getting the team

there. With the game at Greenville last week it looks like he is succeeding.

GO FALCONS YOUR FANS WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Blue & Orange Fan 06

I don't believe message boards are set up for all the trash being talked here,

I remember a time when the Blazer weren't so great either. This could be one

of the best games and don't rule out an------upset-----. its time for Volunteer to

get its game togather and Coach Rider has been working on getting the team

there. With the game at Greenville last week it looks like he is succeeding.

GO FALCONS YOUR FANS WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't belive old MuddDoggs is a Boone fan. I think he is some poor sole trying t stir the pot. The real Boone fans know that the Falcons could take a peck at the ole' Blazers.

I don't belive old MuddDoggs is a Boone fan. I think he is some poor sole trying t stir the pot. The real Boone fans know that the Falcons could take a peck at the ole' Blazers.

When I played Volunteer my senior year, we made an easy touchdown the first series. The D went out and we expected to get the ball back quickly, but suddenly we witnessed a sweet bomb caught by this fast receiver. 7-7 first quarter. That was it though, after that I think the score ended up 42-7 or something like that.

If you let Volunteer keep with you, they'll steal the game from them. Shut them down early and keep them down, that usually is the best for any team I guess.

Anyway, Boone by 2 TD's

Boone 28

Volunteer 14