Ryan vs Big Three

my2cents

The reason they want to talk about the final three is all the Ryan haters don't want to talk about the 1st seven since they have won 5 games thus far. It doesn't serve them well.

Ole Dad

I think you are the one that was talking about a 8 win season. So I think you should be calling for a sweep of the 3. You are in the playoffs, still calling for 8 wins ( in regular season? )

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cents,

I said last year, on here, that I prediceted 7-8 wins by Ryan this year. I still think they can do it. I do find humor in the fact that you are now afraid they may accomplish that and are trying to clarify my comments to "regular season". I agree that these are the biggest games and Ryan should lose them all but will they? I doubt it, but I'm not sure just as you're not. That's why they line up and play. I am sure of one thing....they have had a great season and far exceeded your expectations and that of most others. The Irish are back and will be a force in the future. That kills you doesn't it?

Ole Dad

I think you are the one that was talking about a 8 win season. So I think you should be calling for a sweep of the 3. You are in the playoffs, still calling for 8 wins ( in regular season? )

Edited by Ole Dad

Cents,

I said last year, on here, that I prediceted 7-8 wins by Ryan this year. I still think they can do it. I do find humor in the fact that you are now afriad they may accomplish that and are trying to clarify my comments to "regular season". I agree that these are the biggest games and Ryan should lose them all but will they? I doubt it, but I'm not sure just as you're not. That's why they line up and play. I am sure if one thing....they have had a great season and far exceeded your expectations and that of most others. The Irish are back and will be a force in the future. That kills you doesn't it?

Ole Dad

Probably one of those infamous "Ryan Haters" - kind of like "Yankee Haters" and "Ohio State Haters". All that recent dominance breeds contempt.

Cents,

I said last year, on here, that I prediceted 7-8 wins by Ryan this year. I still think they can do it. I do find humor in the fact that you are now afriad they may accomplish that and are trying to clarify my comments to "regular season". I agree that these are the biggest games and Ryan should lose them all but will they? I doubt it, but I'm not sure just as you're not. That's why they line up and play. I am sure if one thing....they have had a great season and far exceeded your expectations and that of most others. The Irish are back and will be a force in the future. That kills you doesn't it?

Ole Dad

You are absolutely correct on your statements about Ryan, Ole Dad. I wish that no cents and JPII fan would obtain some group counseling, perhaps get a discount rate if they go together. Well, got to go and polish the Bishop's Cup. :lol:

You are absolutely correct on your statements about Ryan, Ole Dad. I wish that no cents and JPII fan would obtain some group counseling, perhaps get a discount rate if they go together. Well, got to go and polish the Bishop's Cup. :thumb:

Make sure to polish it really well because it will be the only Golden Ball you guys get this year :thumb:

Make sure to polish it really well because it will be the only Golden Ball you guys get this year :thumb:

Its not a ball, but a cup as you well know. But I believe thats one more than you will get this year and or for many years. ECS has got players lined up wanting to play running back the next time you two meet if you make it that far. :thumb:

Edited by fieldman

FYI It is a Ball my friend. Obviously you have not seen it.

Seen it, heck I am looking at it this very moment, and its called a cup, yes it is a golden color ( get it ha ha ho ho heee heee) and it is a trophy ball. I saw it before you ever heard of it. You are relying on memory, cause it ain't in Hendersonville anymore. Better shore up that defense, its starting to get embarrassing. :thumb:

Edited by fieldman