Sequoyah @ Polk Co.

cliffhanger1

Just curious which lineman that is was that got hurt and what happen to him.No one ever said.Whats his jersey number.And why did the punter quit.

i think his # is 73 he is like 6'5 300lbs......and the punter got in to with the coach ...73 messed his foot or leg ..

Edited by brad1st

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you think they will score that much......seq.. has improved alot the last few games..not being a smart but just asking

Yes i think Coach Davis has a plan for his team to get them prepared for the next three games. I think they have played two very defensive games and with exception of a couple of plays in meigs, the game could have been 7 to 0. I think you will see the same team that played the first three games and scored at will. I still stick with my predictions. :D

P.S. I believe everybody plays football in Polk and the program has alot of talent to pick from to fill any slots needed. These boys want to play football. Good Program from middle school thru high school. Hats off to these guys.

Injuries are something that have plagued the Wildcats all season, but this week two starters have been cleared to play. Quarterback Haden Browder, who tore is ACL in the first scrimmage of year has been cleared, and could see limited action because he still needs to have surgery. Running back Zack Fletcher has also been cleared after suffering an MCL injury a few weeks ago.

“We have Fletcher back from an MCL. Haden Browder is cleared to play, but we are trying to work him in slowly. We don’t know how much he’ll get to play because he’s working with a torn ACL.”

The good news is that those two players are better, but more injuries continue to pile up for the Wildcats.

“Now our big tackle, Ryan St. John, is on crutches. Jordan Maynard has a broken hand,” said Davis. “I’ve really never seen a year with this many injuries.”