FC vs WC

bigmonster

Well I was sitting in class, and my teacher told me to come on here and correct you. Witch this teacher played football for the Pioneers, and played at MTSU. So he knows what he is talking bout.

Warren Co. made the playoffs 1980 and 1983. This is the first time in Warren Co. history to make the playoffs back to back seasons

So I say its time for everyone including myself to get off all the coaches backs. Because this staff as done something that Paz, Newby or any other coachs that has coached at WC. So great job to all of are coaches and players

I agree with you 100%. Lets give the coaches and players credit. That is something people can never take away from the players. Times are different now that back then by making the playoffs. It was tougher then. Take nothing away from this team and staff. Great job on making the playoffs in back to back years.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your son? :( So how is it that you personally know that supposedly every coach at WC called him a monster then?Were you on the chain gang on the sidelines? Did you bug the locker room? :D I sure don't remember him against Oakland.

first of all... you don't have to be #61 personally or his dad to see the talent that is there!... or to see that he is not a "dirty" player! in fact in the last couple of weeks (especially at Baylor) i've seen a lot of "DIRTY" things done to him..BUT the officials are obivously blind or stupid.. haven't quite figured it out yet., and i would also like to say.. there is some very talented players on that team some in particular are #11 can catch and run! if he had the blocks! #88 AWESOME ball player gives his all on EVERY play! and #61 simply gets it done! 17 tackles! way to go!.. :D but we also know.. most of the offensive line are seniors.. and that shouldn't ensure you a starting position.. but that looks like what has happened! you should have to work for a starting position! and some of those should be watching instead of playing!

first of all... you don't have to be #61 personally or his dad to see the talent that is there!... or to see that he is not a "dirty" player! in fact in the last couple of weeks (especially at Baylor) i've seen a lot of "DIRTY" things done to him..BUT the officials are obivously blind or stupid.. haven't quite figured it out yet., and i would also like to say.. there is some very talented players on that team some in particular are #11 can catch and run! if he had the blocks! #88 AWESOME ball player gives his all on EVERY play! and #61 simply gets it done! 17 tackles! way to go!.. :thumb: but we also know.. most of the offensive line are seniors.. and that shouldn't ensure you a starting position.. but that looks like what has happened! you should have to work for a starting position! and some of those should be watching instead of playing!

Thanx you Arebfan they dont know what FC has they have had a bad season next yr. will be better for the REBELS #11,88,61 have been the only one's that have shown up this year of what i've seen how about you i really did'nt see anything speacial that WC did but run their FULLBACK up the middle that's all they did would'nt you say arebfan....