Region 3-3A Championship: Meigs vs Howard

thomas67

congrats on bein undeated....all i have to say like ive said before is that some kid i think his name is josh nicelonger aka gaybo or somethin keeps talkin trash...let him kno ROBERT said that he is a ###### and that im tryin to come down somtime soon and that ill sure to be visiting him...thanks

Edited by cosbyeaglesthe70

congrats on bein undeated....all i have to say like ive said before is that some kid i think his name is josh nicelonger aka gaybo or somethin keeps talkin trash...let him kno ROBERT said that he is a ###### and that im tryin to come down somtime soon and that ill sure to be visiting him...thanks

Do you think your little legs can pedal a bicycle that far ????????

This is not for the championship. If Meigs wins they've got it in the bag. If Howard wins Meigs still controls their own destiny. How???? Them and ND would be ahead of Howard in the 3-WAY scenario and Meigs beat ND. In other words Meigs has it in the bag unless Polk Co. can somehow upset ND at the end of the year.

Let's see if I have this right: If Meigs wins Friday, They've earned the region title.

BUT, should they lose, and ND beats Polk and each wins out, ND, Howard and Meigs would be tied and Meigs would earn the title by virtue of having the best overall record and ND would then win the head-to-head with Howard for second. BUT, if Meigs also loses to Sweetwater, I think ND wins the tie

tiebreaker if Marion County finishes 500 or better.r as it then goes to record against temas wiabove 500.

They would have all beat en the same number of above 500 region teams,ms

and as it is right now, neither has a win over a non-region foe above 500, but Marion is the only one with a shot.

If that doesn't settle i, my brain is tto feeble to figure out what is the silliest tiebreaker in the known world.

Kinda silly to be worried about this now, but what are you gonna do?

Edited by Rabble Rouser

Let's see if I have this right: If Meigs wins Friday, They've earned the region title.

BUT, should they lose, they and ND beats Polk and each wins out, ND, Howard and Meigs would be tied and Meigs would earn title by virtue of having the best overall record and ND wold then win the head-to-head with Howard. BUT, if Meigs also loses to Sweetwater,, I think ND wins the tie

tiebreaker if Marion County finishes 500 or better.

Kinda silly to be worried about this now, but what are you gonna do?

Thats how it'l play out either way. Meigs is just better of to take care of business this Friday.

The way there defense has been playing, and the fact that Howard is playing without 3 starters, 35-7 does not seem that bad to me.

have you seen howard play .they are big and very fast. the line does open holes for rico to get thru... and if you can some how stop him the other back is some what faster. rico is bigger ..to stop him you have to get him befor he gets going good ....and he wont lay down