Knoxville Halls Basketball

ProVol90

Graham didnt only started one game last year and that was senior night....Gary Copper, a sophomore started every game except for one last year and he will be returning this year.

hhsbball12:

There is a rumor that Sharpe's girlfriend died in an auto accident today. Is that true? If it is, she is a Powell High grad and my heart and thoughts go out to her family and Cam.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the young lady who died today was a Powell High School grauduate of last year and was a cheerleader. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and Mr. Sharpes too.

Also there was a shooting at halls tonight and a School Resource officer was killed my prayers are with him and his family also.

Yes, unfortunately this sad stuff is true....Amanda Cabbage-Cheerleader and graduate of PHS died in a tragic car accident yesterday....Cam and her had been dating for about 2 years.

Also, it was a school security officer who was shot and killed last night....He was much more than an officer to Halls High School.

Basketball, or any sporting event or extracurricular activity for that matter is far from the minds of the people in Halls and Powell right now.

Matt Hargis-Enemy on the court-True friend off the court....He came to visit Cam last night when a bunch of us were over there with Cam....I dont care if you love, dislike, or hate him....He is a classy guy and a true friend!

Please pray for the families, friends, and loved ones of Amanda Cabbage and Officer Russell Kocur!

As Always....Go Big Red!

HHSBall12 How are things going with everyone in the Halls Community? I went to the Candle Light Visual but didnt make it last night Bc I had so much work to do up here.

ProVol,

Wednesday and Thursday were pretty tough but Friday was a lot better! The service at Beaver Dam was very good! The Halls community is coming together and getting through everything! Also, thanks to everyone who has been praying for these 2 tragedies and please continue to Pray!

As Always....Go Big Red!

Edited by hhsbball12

ProVol,

Wednesday and Thursday were pretty tough but Friday was a lot better! The service at Beaver Dam was very good! The Halls community is coming together and getting through everything! Also, thanks to everyone who has been praying for these 2 tragedies and please continue to Pray!

As Always....Go Big Red!

Well Now here is the big question. hhsbball12, are you and camron ready to take Halls High School to the promise land? :D

Not pretending to be a coach/player/fan just calling it like I and several others see it. By the way that wasn't you coaching the Powell guys against Bearden in the fall league was it? Not much of a violation there is it???? HS coaches including volunteers that are associated with the school can't coach then. And seeing the way Ogan stormed out of the gym after losing to us the second time, he's starting to tire of some of the antics of his players. I guess it's ok to act like that when you're winning but looks much worse while losing. I've got no problem with enthusiasm but clapping in opponents faces is borderline taunting and thers's no Lee Smith there to get their back now. Also during the Loudon game, H*rg*s (since I can't use his name) went over to the Loudon part of the stands in the 4th quarter and told the mothers and girlfriends sitting there that "My girlfriend is better looking than any of you" What's that got to do with the game? But as one Loudon mom said. " I would hope so. We're 40 years older and obviously much smarter than she is"

Mocs30,

Arent you the coach on Powell's sideline that got a tech late in the game and cost you a win against Cental? May want to control yourself....coach!

Mocs30,

Arent you the coach on Powell's sideline that got a tech late in the game and cost you a win against Cental? May want to control yourself....coach!

Yes, that was me. I have pretty good control. The two words that got me the technical were "hand check." It's not like I was dogcussing the ref. I did not think that it was a good call then, and I still don't. The funny thing about the call is that the ref, in fact, called the hand check after I yelled it, then turned around and hit me with the technical. I'm not the only person who thinks it was a bad call. I've actually talked to that referee a couple of times as he works downtown and we get along fine. I think it is funny that you (whoever you are) would bring that up. We made it substate last year, so thankfully that technical did not ruin our season.

Also, the technical was in the middle of the third quarter. Just to clarify.

Edited by mocs30