Campbell Co Coach on TV for Supplying Creatine

Topgun

He should be fired no ?'s asked. If he is proven to have anything to do with giving that stuff to kids. That is what is wrong with high school sports, everyone takes them way to serious. The kids feed on it because at the time it is the most important thing to them, but give them a few years and they will all be mad at the coach for the health problems he help create.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He should be fired no ?'s asked. If he is proven to have anything to do with giving that stuff to kids. The kids feed on it because at the time it is the most important thing to them, but give them a few years and they will all be mad at the coach for the health problems he help create.

Even though I totally agree with you about coach giving supplements to players is very bad bad bad. There's still the questions about whether or not it is illegal, unethical yes. He has stated on the film he bought it for the kids.

Even though I totally agree with you about coach giving supplements to players is very bad bad bad. There's still the questions about whether or not it is illegal, unethical yes. He has stated on the film he bought it for the kids.

can an underaged person even purchase this stuff???

if not, then how could it be legal for them to have it in their possession...

or even use it withut parental consent???

I support coach wells and teh program but this could be questionable if we ever get to the bottom of the matter...

can an underaged person even purchase this stuff???

if not, then how could it be legal for them to have it in their possession...

or even use it withut parental consent???

I support coach wells and teh program but this could be questionable if we ever get to the bottom of the matter...

Yes it is quite leagl to purchase under the age of 18. The players were buying it anyway and the coach put their money to together to buy it in bulk at a better price.

I know for a fact to buy any thing like muscle tech you have to be 18. You can be underage and purchase whey protein etc....but not that junk. Anyone who defends this coach is no better than he and they should be ashamed for hurting these young people who will 85 % any way be done with sports when they graduate high school.

thank you for your kin comments...they are muchlyappreciated!!!

as far as actions against the player who appeared ready to use his helmet as a weapon, I think drastic meaqsures should be taken...

this shoud never be allowed...

I actually saw a CC player hit a young fan "up the side of the head" at scott county one year after a game...

I was working WLAF radio at that time...

it was disgusting to say the least...

fortunately no one was seriously injured but most CC fans were very embarrassed, especially when the coach did nothing!!!

I dont know who the JV coaches are but they should be given a "good talkin to" about this matter!!!

I was on that CCHS team, and was right behind the player when he hit the fan. It doesn't make it right, but the guy was in his late twenties probablly. Also, if I am not mistaken, the cops did get involved and the coach at the time helped them in the investigation. And also remember that this was around 13 years ago, and I know that CCHS has made great changes since then. I support coach Wells totally. He for sure knows more about the sport than some other coaches that CCHS has had. Like the 94, 95 coaches.

It all comes down to if this is considered a "medicine" or not. If it is, go into the county rules or school rules and see if teachers are allowed to give students medicine. It shouldn't be in there, as only parents and medical staff at a school are allowed. If that is what happened, then parents can raise a fuss and get this guy out of there. Besides, if the county does nothing, you can be sure that a parent will be out there with a lawsuit.

If the county allows stuff like this, there really isn't much that can be done. It all depends on what the rules are at the county level.