Future Greats

mrwrestling

I can not believe that nobody has mentioned the Simpson brothers Pat and Frank. Both of these coaches are in this year's TN Wrestling Hall of Fame induction class. Especially Pat Simpson, if not the best coach in the state at least top three. He is a class act and he is one of the greatest technicians in the state. He has one various state titles while dominating TN High School Wrestling in the late 90's.

Probably not mentioned because the question is about young coaches, not hall of famers like Simpson.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Tom Graham just took over at Collierville. He is extremely young for a head coach. I think he's 25, give or take a year. I can't think of anyone in Tennessee that is his age and coaching at a school as strong as Collierville. CHS has gone through 3 coaches in the last 7 years, but Tom has been building up the middle school program and helping out with the high school team for a while now. He has helped coach at least 6 medalists and Collierville's first state champion. The school has also won multiple dual and individual region titles with his help. He knows how to get young kids to stick with wrestling. He is an up-and-coming head coach in the truest sense.

How about Garrick Hall @ Hixson. He is shaking things up over there for the better.

i agree Garrick Hall is a very good coach. he is young and will be around for a while. wacth out for hixson this year and many years to come with him at the helm.

he also has very good assisant coaches in Coach Weiss, Coach Keller, and Coach Fuller helps out a good bet.

There are a lot of legendary coaches past and present who have represented Tennessee wrestling. Are there any up and coming wrestling coaches who will make a great future impact?

Coach Berry at Independence is in his 2nd year and was region coach of the year last year. He'll get the most out of the Indy wrestlers.

Coach Berry at Independence is in his 2nd year and was region coach of the year last year. He'll get the most out of the Indy wrestlers.

We have several young coaches in the Bradley area. All who will contribute a lot to the programs.

Ben Smith, Bradley

Adam Rains (helping at Bradley)

Rusty Blackmon, Cleveland :D

Al Morris, Walker Valley (Little Al)

Chris Light (helping at Walker Valley)

Edited by LovinIt