District 4 AA at Knox Catholic

DaddyJuice

CAK and Roane have a playoff on tuesday (10-10) at CAK. The district tourney is thursday (10-12) at Knox Catholic.

Semifinal

6:00 pm (1) KC vs. (4) CAK / (5) Roane Winner

6:00 pm (2) Anderson vs. (3) Stone

Finals at approximately 7:30 pm

I cant be at the tournament. maybe PATS, GHOST, BRAT or even HOPI can post the results thursday night.

I heard KC's big middle may not play. She apparently was injured in mondays win against William Blount. This could open the door for AC or Stone to step up and take the tournament.

I must say that I've been impressed with Stone Memorial's quality of play, especially for a first year program. I'm not saying, by any means, they're going to pull a big upset on an AC team at full throttle, but if they have an off night and Stone plays consistently, they could be a sleeper.

Stone should be a contender every year in the future.

I must say that I've been impressed with Stone Memorial's quality of play, especially for a first year program. I'm not saying, by any means, they're going to pull a big upset on an AC team at full throttle, but if they have an off night and Stone plays consistently, they could be a sleeper.

Stone should be a contender every year in the future.

Stone Memorial is a first year program but not first year players. They play very similar to AC......I am very surprised they haven't taken a game or more yet from AC.