All Time Big 9/Big 10 Team

brock20

I was talking with someone the other day about who would be on the all time Big 9, formerly Big 10, team if they had one. I can only go back so far but here is my first team:

Dan Moody - Sullivan Central

Mark Mason - Sullivan East

Jovann Johnson - Science Hill

Skip Brown - Dobyns-Bennett

JaMichael Mills - Dobyns-Bennett

The last one I am not sure about. There are a lot of guys you could have put there but for some reason I just remember him being very good.

Anyone else have a first team?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHANE WILLIAMS, SH

I think he actually transferred to Oak Hill for his senior year...I am right or wrong about that? For some reason I think he may have even been in a Sports Illustrated article one time when they were talking about Oak Hill. Can anyone confirm this or I am just dreaming this up?

I think he actually transferred to Oak Hill for his senior year...I am right or wrong about that? For some reason I think he may have even been in a Sports Illustrated article one time when they were talking about Oak Hill. Can anyone confirm this or I am just dreaming this up?

Ok I found out I am thinking of Shane Carnes from DB.

NAW U GOT IT WRONG IT WAS HIS BROTHER ROB THAT WENT TO OAK HILL SHANE STAYED AT THE HILL THEN WENT TO UT

I was talking with someone the other day about who would be on the all time Big 9, formerly Big 10, team if they had one. I can only go back so far but here is my first team:

Dan Moody - Sullivan Central

Mark Mason - Sullivan East

Jovann Johnson - Science Hill

Skip Brown - Dobyns-Bennett

JaMichael Mills - Dobyns-Bennett

The last one I am not sure about. There are a lot of guys you could have put there but for some reason I just remember him being very good.

Anyone else have a first team?

THE FIRST TEAM WOULD BE THE STARTING LINEUP FOR 95 SH

THE SECOND TEAM WOULD BE THE STARTING LINEUP FOR 94 SH

3RD TEAM WOULD HAVE TO BE THE STARTING LINEUP FOR 90 SH

HANDS DOWN!!!!

Edited by hoodrich91