Who is the deadliest shooter in all of TN

3Cracker3

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although he is better known for football, guard Tyler Maples from Maryville led the Knoxville area last year shooting around 50% for the year from beyond the arc.

Maryville's new coach Mark Eldridge loves for his teams to spread the floor and shoot the three. Don't be surprised for Maples, along with teammates Kent Basile, Jordan Damron, Wes Lambert, and sophomore Ryan Click to shoot the ball very well from downtown this year.

JEREMY BARNES IS NO WHERE NEAR A D1 NETHING. HE IS A GOOD POINT GAURD AND I REALLY ENJOY PLAYING WITH HIM. GREAT KID BUT D1 IS TAKN IT TO THE EXTREME. UNLESS HE HAS GOTTEN 100 TIMES BETTER FROM THE LAST TIME I SAW HIM HE ISNT D1. AND YES HE IS A BETTER ATHLETE AND PLAYS BETTER DEFENSE THAN HILL, BUT HE COULDNT SHOOT WITH HIM. HILL HAS WORKED FOR EVERYTHING HE HAS GOTTEN IN HIS LIFE. HE SHOT FOR DAYS IT SEEMED LIKE, HE DIDNT HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE UNTIL HIGH SCHOOL, WHICH MAY EXPLAIN HERITAGE, IF U GO THERE U NO WAT I MEAN.

slater can shoot and he can take u to the basket or break ur ankles. having a triple threat guy is always nice. also caleb clayton is incredible. had 35 points in a scrimmage vs ensworth including 7 3's

Clayton - 35 pts. SWEET!! I had not heard how the scrimmage went...and with so many of their bball players unavailable due to football playoffs... Music to my ears.

JEREMY BARNES IS NO WHERE NEAR A D1 NETHING. HE IS A GOOD POINT GAURD AND I REALLY ENJOY PLAYING WITH HIM. GREAT KID BUT D1 IS TAKN IT TO THE EXTREME. UNLESS HE HAS GOTTEN 100 TIMES BETTER FROM THE LAST TIME I SAW HIM HE ISNT D1. AND YES HE IS A BETTER ATHLETE AND PLAYS BETTER DEFENSE THAN HILL, BUT HE COULDNT SHOOT WITH HIM. HILL HAS WORKED FOR EVERYTHING HE HAS GOTTEN IN HIS LIFE. HE SHOT FOR DAYS IT SEEMED LIKE, HE DIDNT HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE UNTIL HIGH SCHOOL, WHICH MAY EXPLAIN HERITAGE, IF U GO THERE U NO WAT I MEAN.

YOUR WRONG. BARNES IS A POSSIBLE DI PLAYER. IM NOT SAYING DUKE , UNC, CONN, KENTUCKY. BUT I AM SAYING AUSTIN PEAY , BELMONT. DAVID LIPSCOMB , MTSU . ALL THOSE SCHOOLS KNOW ABOUT BARNES . AND BY THE WAY BARNES PLAYS S/G NOT P/G, EVEN THOUGH HE MIGHT TAKE OVER POINT NEXT YEAR AFTER WELCH GRADUATES. AS FAR AS SHOOTING GOES TIME WILL TELL ON THAT, BUT HE DOES HAVE MORE RANGE THEN HILL. AND HES A JUNIOR WHERE HILL IS A SENIOR. I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING THAT HILL CAN DO BETTER THEN BARNES BESIDES BE MORE OF A CONSISTENT SHOOTER, BUT THAT WILL CHANGE SOON. SO STAY TUNED....

this is coming from jeremys uncle and best friend. yes jeremy does have another year after this one, and i am not hatn im would love to see jeremy do well in whatever it is he does. he is a good person and he doesnt run his mouth. i am just postin on what i started this topic for (shooters.) like it or not jeremy is not near the top shooter in the state. he is a creator with excelent court vision, something hill isnt, but hill has been in the top of the state as a fresh, soph, and junior in three pointers made. so just let it be known i am the farthest thing from trying to down barnes, i personally dont feel he is a pure shooter. I hope this year he proves me to be a fool, it wouldnt bother me as long as someone from my home town makes it sumwhere i will support them.