Who is the deadliest shooter in all of TN

3Cracker3

Cracker do you not realize that he is better than you, he played for the ballers elite and Scotty Hopson and him are really good friends Scotty who is probably the best player in the south told him that him and tyler cutter are two of the best shooters he has seen. Scotty plays for hopkinsville, Kentucky and has already committed to miss st. so say what you want about your numbers in Single A but you don't play for the ballerz and you ain't better by anymeans so worry about yourself and not everyone else. Go to unapproved website and check your ranking compared to his, also check out your teams preseason prediction and all region teams then look at WHHS and then tell me what you think, also we're predicted to go to the state. And everyone knows he doesn't run his mouth like you, but everyone knows that you do. Because your braggin on yourself isn't goin to get you anywhere. We'll be in Murfreesboro in AA and you'll be at home watching so have a good day.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuesday, November 7, 2006 11:08 PM EST

Home News Contact Us Advertising Links Search FAQs

Home News Latest Double A: Region 1-4 Pre-Season Previews Double A: Region 1-4 Pre-Season Previews

Written by Andre Whitehead

Tuesday, 07 November 2006

The first of two looking at the AA ranks.

We start the AA secton with the same notice that accompanied all the others. Some areas we were able to get better information that others so the predictions will be made with the info we have.

REGION 1AA:

District 1AA:

Unicoi County

Happy Valley

South Greene

Johnson County

Elizabethton

Sullivan North

West Greene

Chucky-Doak

District 2AA:

Pigeon Forge

Claiborne County

Rutledge

Union County

Gatlinburg Pittman

Cumberland Gap

ALL REGION 1AA TEAM:

Adam Woodrick-Pigeon Forge (MVP)

Ikey Weaver-Unicoi County

Skyler McBee-Rutledge

Micah Collie-Elizabethton

Josh Estes-Claiborne County

Cody Dixon-Pigeon Forge

Ivan McCarty-Union County

Drew Rice-Unicoi County

Brian O'Dell-Claiborne County

David Joyner-Sullivan North

REGION 2AA:

District 3AA:

Austin East

Alcoa

Fulton

Seymour

Carter

Gibbs

District 4AA:

Anderson County

Knoxville Catholic

Loudon

CAK

Kingston

Stone Memorial

Scott County

ALL REGION 2AA TEAM:

Justin Walker-Austin East (MVP)

Michael White-Anderson County

Kyrus Lanxter-Alcoa

Ryan Walden-Knoxville Catholic

James Gallman-Fulton

Grant Gasper-Loudon

Derrick Lee-Seymour

Justin Givens-Kingston

Xavier Bingham-Carter

Shae Crank-Stone Memorial

TENNESSEE PREP HOOPS STATE TOURNAMENT REPRESENTATIVES: Austin East and Unicoi County

REGION 3AA:

District 5AA:

McMinn Central

Brainard

Tyner Academy

Polk County

Meigs County

Boyd Buchanon

Tellico Plains

Sequoyah

Sweetwater

District 6AA:

East Ridge

Chattanooga Christian

Howard

Notre Dame

Bledsoe County

Hixson

Marion County

Grundy County

Sequatchie County

ALL REGION 3AA TEAM:

Phillip Jurick-East Ridge (MVP)

Chauncey Thompson-Notre Dame

Darren Chandler-Tyner Academy

Casey Browder-McMinn Central

Chris Little-Tellico Plains

William Moore-Chattanooga Christian

Michael Ford-Howard

Orlandis Jackson-Brainard

Stephen Cook-Chattanooga Christian

Michael Nicolo-McMinn Central

REGION 4AA:

District 7AA:

Upperman

Livingston Academy

DeKalb County

Smith County

Macon County

York Institute

Cannon County

Dsitrict 8AA:

White House

Station Camp

Goodpasture

DCA

Greenbriar

Portland

ALL REGION 4AA TEAM:

John Jenkins-Station Camp (MVP)

Jeremy Barnes-White House

Kurt Caton-Greenbriar

DeAndre Bass-Dekalb County

Chase Dunn-Livingston Academy

Adam Cummings-Portland

Andrew McDonald-Station Camp

Rogers Gaines-White House

Dean Ramsey-Livingston Academy

TENNESSEE PREP HOOPS STATE TOURNAMENT REPRESENTATIVES: White House and McMinn Central

this is coming from jeremys uncle and best friend. yes jeremy does have another year after this one, and i am not hatn im would love to see jeremy do well in whatever it is he does. he is a good person and he doesnt run his mouth. i am just postin on what i started this topic for (shooters.) like it or not jeremy is not near the top shooter in the state. he is a creator with excelent court vision, something hill isnt, but hill has been in the top of the state as a fresh, soph, and junior in three pointers made. so just let it be known i am the farthest thing from trying to down barnes, i personally dont feel he is a pure shooter. I hope this year he proves me to be a fool, it wouldnt bother me as long as someone from my home town makes it sumwhere i will support them.

the only reason hill was in the leaders is cuz he's in SINGLE A. if jb was in single A these last years he wouldve averaged 30points per game. i disagree wit who says jb doesnt shoot like hill. jb shoots better then him. hill is slow as a turtle.only athletes heritage has is taylor jerrell and ross ab.

the only reason hill was in the leaders is cuz he's in SINGLE A. if jb was in single A these last years he wouldve averaged 30points per game. i disagree wit who says jb doesnt shoot like hill. jb shoots better then him. hill is slow as a turtle.only athletes heritage has is taylor jerrell and ross ab.

well then open your eyes and look what barnes did against the ONE A teams they played last yr moron..they played east robertson..and did he score 30??? no, he sure didnt. they played Jo Byrns and did he score 30 points..wow, once again no he didnt..barnes is a great player..and a great shooter..dont get me wrong..but know ur facts before u show your intelligence..

Cracker do you not realize that he is better than you, he played for the ballers elite and Scotty Hopson and him are really good friends Scotty who is probably the best player in the south told him that him and tyler cutter are two of the best shooters he has seen. Scotty plays for hopkinsville, Kentucky and has already committed to miss st. so say what you want about your numbers in Single A but you don't play for the ballerz and you ain't better by anymeans so worry about yourself and not everyone else. Go to unapproved website and check your ranking compared to his, also check out your teams preseason prediction and all region teams then look at WHHS and then tell me what you think, also we're predicted to go to the state. And everyone knows he doesn't run his mouth like you, but everyone knows that you do. Because your braggin on yourself isn't goin to get you anywhere. We'll be in Murfreesboro in AA and you'll be at home watching so have a good day.

how is he bragging on himself..and he said he WAS NOT trying to down barnes by any means..he is a great player..read the posts before you say something like that..let me add one more thing..can u imagine what kind of a team white house would have if all of the players from both schools played together..talk about deadly..that would be great..

Edited by nator1203

Ya know what would solve this?? a WH vs. WHH game, but that's not on the schedule.. I know they have played in the past, but there should be a non-district game @ each place.. could you imagine how crazy this town would be by the end of the night, much less the gym.. but that's besides the point.. Hill is the better shooter. Don't like my opinion, DEAL WITH IT. Truth hurts.

Edited by WHHcatcher

I DOUBT BARNES WOULD'VE AVERAGED 30 A GAME IN "A" BALL , BUT HE WOULDVE PROBABLY AVERAGED 15 - 20. BUT THATS A MOOT POINT. JAMISON WAS THE GO TO GUY AND HE GOT MOST OF THE SHOTS . ( WHICH HE SHOULD'VE.) ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO THE "BETTER" SHOOTER IS . SO LET THE SEASON PLAY OUT AND WE'LL ALL SEE. JARRELL IS A SUPER ATHLETE BY THE WAY , AND IT'S TO BAD SLAGLE LEFT BECAUSE HE COULD'VE LED THEM TO THE STATE.

Ya know what would solve this?? a WH vs. WHH game, but that's not on the schedule.. I know they have played in the past, but there should be a non-district game @ each place.. could you imagine how crazy this town would be by the end of the night, much less the gym.. but that's besides the point.. Hill is the better shooter. Don't like my opinion, DEAL WITH IT. Truth hurts.

HILL HAS BEEN THE MORE CONSISTENT SHOOTER. BUT THAT WILL CHANGE THIS YEAR. BARNES ACCOMPLISHES WHAT HE SETS OUT TO DO. SO STAY TUNED., AND AS FAR AS A GAME BETWEEN HERITAGE AND WHITE HOUSE I DONT BELIEVE THAT HERITAGE COULD COMPETE THE NEXT 2 YEARS BECAUSE OF THE SIZE AND ATHLETIC ABILITY DIFFERENCE . BIG DADDY GAINES IS A MONSTER DOWN LOW ,AND GARRET WOOD HAS REALLY COME INTO HIS OWN .AND BARNES , WOOD, GAINES AND ZACK TROUBAUGH ARE ALL JUNIORS . THEY HAVE TO HAVE 1 OF THE BEST JUNIOR CLASSES IN THE STATE...

I DOUBT BARNES WOULD'VE AVERAGED 30 A GAME IN "A" BALL , BUT HE WOULDVE PROBABLY AVERAGED 15 - 20. BUT THATS A MOOT POINT. JAMISON WAS THE GO TO GUY AND HE GOT MOST OF THE SHOTS . ( WHICH HE SHOULD'VE.) ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO THE "BETTER" SHOOTER IS . SO LET THE SEASON PLAY OUT AND WE'LL ALL SEE. JARRELL IS A SUPER ATHLETE BY THE WAY , AND IT'S TO BAD SLAGLE LEFT BECAUSE HE COULD'VE LED THEM TO THE STATE.

Where did slagle go??