Who is the deadliest shooter in all of TN

3Cracker3

Jared listen, you don't need to act and talk the way you do when you have not accomplished anything in your high-school career except play terrible opponents and shoot everytime you touch it. You have never made it out of the district and yes you even called yourself conceded. If you act that way you will not have a good season seriously man try to be a better person and stop runnin your mouth all the time because you're jealous. And as far as anyone giving you a game, all 5 of WHHS starters would destroy you because they know all you can do is shoot. I put 50 bucks that says even Welch would beat you now. So please stop trash talking and worry about yourself and stop gettin in late at nite and postin when you're not thinkin correctly, cause I do see you sometimes.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jared listen, you don't need to act and talk the way you do when you have not accomplished anything in your high-school career except play terrible opponents and shoot everytime you touch it. You have never made it out of the district and yes you even called yourself conceded. If you act that way you will not have a good season seriously man try to be a better person and stop runnin your mouth all the time because you're jealous. And as far as anyone giving you a game, all 5 of WHHS starters would destroy you because they know all you can do is shoot. I put 50 bucks that says even Welch would beat you now. So please stop trash talking and worry about yourself and stop gettin in late at nite and postin when you're not thinkin correctly, cause I do see you sometimes.

If you would read the posts, you could figure out that cracker is slagle. Accomplishments? 1000 points reached in Dec. of Hills jr yr of high school. So Mr. Stiller, what have you accomplished? My 50 bucks is on Hill!

Slagle huh? What have all of yall got a game goin, guess who is who? Well I don't care about people in other states or anyone who plays 1 A ball, so find someone else to argue with.

way to make yourself look like an idiot..dont assume things..b/c u know what happens when u assume..and that jus happened to you..whoever u are..id jus have to say it takes a really tough guy to talk like that over the internet when nobody knows who you are..but before you start talkin crap know what your talking about, b/c you obviously dont.

Let's make this clear. I don't care about Slagle who is in Oklahoma or some other state. I don't care about Jared Hill who plays 1 A basketball vs. some horrible teams and he shoots everytime he gets it. I'm worried about WHHS making it to the state tourney as predicted on unapproved website so I don't want to argue over a computer, if anything post your name and number and we can debate in person. because I don't care at all about you individuals and no Jared you aren't any good, you have NEVE MADE IT OUT OF THE DISTRICT!!! So therefore no one cares about you or your team. So leave me alone and if you want to come see us play in March we will be in Murfreesboro! See you there!

Slagle why are you still talkin about beatin people from WHHS when you live in another state? Why don't you try to beat people from Missouri or wherever you live? Not quite did we lose to any 1 A schools Who were they? I do know we beat Hunters Lane on Saturday. If heritage played Hunters Lane they wouldn't even score. Guarantee you bro.

Let's make this clear. I don't care about Slagle who is in Oklahoma or some other state. I don't care about Jared Hill who plays 1 A basketball vs. some horrible teams and he shoots everytime he gets it. I'm worried about WHHS making it to the state tourney as predicted on unapproved website so I don't want to argue over a computer, if anything post your name and number and we can debate in person. because I don't care at all about you individuals and no Jared you aren't any good, you have NEVE MADE IT OUT OF THE DISTRICT!!! So therefore no one cares about you or your team. So leave me alone and if you want to come see us play in March we will be in Murfreesboro! See you there!

this is jared..there ya go, id be happy to meet you in person cause you obviously got some kind of problem with me..i read this as long as i could..your an idiot..so y dont u grow some .... and tell us who you are..and u say you dont care about me..then why have u posted so much negative stuff about me when i dont even know you.

Edited by nator1203

this is jared..there ya go, id be happy to meet you in person cause you obviously got some kind of problem with me..i read this as long as i could..your an idiot..so y dont u grow some .... and tell us who you are..and u say you dont care about me..then why have u posted so much negative stuff about me when i dont even know you.

i've seen hill and jerrell play and they are a great guard combo.

i've seen barnes and welch play and they are a great guard combo.

benstiller23, i don't think any of us have seen you play. my guess is you are #23 on WHHS and probably only see action when it is a blowout. am i right?

let's just let everyone play the game. it is obvious both schools have good teams and good players. been some really good players come out of class a ball, so it is really silly for anyone to put down class a ball. ron mercer played in the nba and his team was a class a program when he was there.

the funny thing is that barnes and hill have not said much on this board, it is people talking for them or against them. i don't blame hill for speaking up when benstiller thought slagle was hill, didn't take much brainpower to figure out who slagle was as it was posted all throughout this thread.

i think whhs is going to have a good team and they are one of about 5 or 7 that i see every year, but some of you guys posting on here are talking way too much, just play some ball first and then see where it goes.

i think whh is going to have a good team as well. slagle maybe you should let some of this go and make the best of your new home.

good luck to both teams.