Who is the deadliest shooter in all of TN

3Cracker3

Full Edit

Quick Edit

3Cracker3 Yesterday, 04:48 AM Post #96

Manager

Group: Guests

Member No.: 69,683

o n jus so u kno, he wouldnt beat me. yes i am goin to be conseeded and say it. their is no chance that jeremy or neone else on white houses team could even play with me, let alone give me a game.

now guys me trashtalking, come on now.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STILLER have u got to dress out in a game yet.

heck no he hasn't he's one of those bench warmers who gets on here and runs his mouth and cant back it up. He obviously doesnt know what he's talkin about you can see that from his recent posts. oh and dont talk bout 1a ball bc look at your schdule looks to me like your school is playing some to me if im not mistaken, the same ones whh plays.

Edited by runningwild

Slagle you are very funny. :lol: I don't go to WHHS so obviously I don't play there. Just drop it seriously, and if you do for a few days then I will tell you who I am. Just put it this way me you and jared are real good friends I've just been messin with you guys are you gonna play any b-ball this year, well if you do good luck. Jared when is you guys 1st game?