giles county QB situation

Dedicated#62

dunavants out for the year, wallace has got a broke foot ,i was hoping they were going to at least make it a close game with dunavant but with him gone this could get ugly in a hurry,their next choice at qb is newton ,he could run the offense but he's about 4' tall and can't throw. so giles co.'s in trouble ,if giles co.'s got a shot it's defenses game to win or loose. lipscomb wins big.

dunavants out for the year, wallace has got a broke foot ,i was hoping they were going to at least make it a close game with dunavant but with him gone this could get ugly in a hurry,their next choice at qb is newton ,he could run the offense but he's about 4' tall and can't throw. so giles co.'s in trouble ,if giles co.'s got a shot it's defenses game to win or loose. lipscomb wins big.

Tough break for GC. Dunavant is a good player and will be missed,

[if this is true].From what i've seen of Newton ,[PAGE AND MONTGOMARY

CENTRAL] he can run the off. He looked to be a little taller than that.

Who is wallace and how long will he be out?

Didn't Sam Edgmon start his high school playing days as a quarterback at Giles Co.????

his brother used to qb,i don't know if sam ever played qb in high school,he probably knows the offense good enough and has the skills to.i heard a rumor that bo wallace is going to play but i don't know that to be a fact.he still had a boot cast on last friday.