Game 1 ( O.S vs. Macon county)

O.S won by 8

Game 2 (O.S vs. Jackson County)

O.S lost by 7. But Macon County Beat Jackson County the final game of the day

by 8?

Game 3 (O.S vs. Austin East)

O.S played pretty good first half. Leading A.E by 10. O.S Scores 1pt in 3rd

quarter. Down by 1 with 10 seconds to go in the game. O.S player christopher

pretty much gets raped anad no foul called. (thank to stupid kingston people)

lol. O.S loses by 2

Game 4 ( O.S vs. O.R)

O.S plays horrible. Gets beat by 7 in 2 quarters.

Uh-oh......I'm back. ;) Gosh, its been a year. OS has Christopher and Barger back, they will play with anybody. Oneida is gonna be very experienced, but they better get through some nagging injuries before the meat of the schedule starts. Oh yeah, they play everybody, so I guess the meat of the schedule starts right away! :o I can't think that Oakdale is going to be very far back because they return a lot of kids, too! Can Snow take them deep into the play-offs with Oz and Oneida in the way? Dallas Davis will have a pretty good bunch, even if they are just average he will manage to give somebody a headache before his girls are done. Coalfield will be hard pressed to reach the same level they have recently, but then thats why you play the games! Their Jr. High Teams have done pretty well the last few years and if they got some Petros Girls it will help. Sunbright got better last year, they have a good young coach there. I'm sure the transfer hurt a little, but Brent should make something out of it. The road leads through Oneida or OS, and they both have the ammo to go deep. Kayla, girl just sign with UT so I can cheer for you some day. :huh: See you later this year.....hopefully.

Kaz :thumb:

Edited by kazam37

gym-to-gym, of course the Indians return a wealth of experience, lead by Phillips. Bond, Martin, Sexton, Chambers, N. Lay, and Terry are all back and eager to see where they are in the race. If the injury bug is over and we remain healthy, who knows!?!? Heard K. Lay and perhaps L. Chitwood could help out in spots this season. I actually think its great that the team is recognized as a whole, than as individuals. M. Phillips is a key part, but the whole show belongs to them all. Name me another team that has all five starters that could legitimately make the All-District team, and even the first player off the bench could aslo merit post-season recognition, too. Now that is saying something about your quality!

Kaz

Oneida plays WB Thursday Night. I know Puleo returns for her final voyage, but what are they having to replace in their line-up? They weren't extremely deep last season, they used around 7 or 8 players primarily in our match-up with them. I'm just curious if the Lady Indians will give them another run again. It was a pretty good game last year. I'm curious :lol: about WB's prospects this season.

Hmmmm........I guess the big kid (WB) don't want to give the little kid (Oneida) any bone to chew on. Anyway, is the WB Coach, aka. The Flamin' Caucasion, still running rampant on the sidelines? He blew two gaskets last year and still managed to cross the finish line. :unsure: Do you all keep track of his "T"s up there? :thumb: His tongue must bleed from time to time with all the biting he must do to it. Good luck to your team, and Go Indians!

Kaz

Edited by kazam37

Scales, there is a thread on here labeled Mid-South Classic, I think, that gives a listing of the pairings in the first round. I believe we play Forrest at Upperman's gym in the first round. Not sure what day or time, but I believe that info is at the site, too! They beat WB last night :thumb: so they must have shown their experience is gonna pay dividends for them this season. (at least early) How are the Stars? Been a while, bro!

Kaz