District 16

1st ?

2nd ?

Please reply with corrections

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been looking at the Memhis Commerial Appeal, Jackson Sun, and Tri-Cities newspaper web sites, but no luck, justadad. All I could find were football results. I'll try searching their archives. Hopefully, the TSSAA web site will be updated on Monday. So far they just have blank brackets for VB regional/sectional. There must no be any posters from the areas where we need the district results. Sorry

Here is what I have gathered so far...

District 1

1st ?

2nd ?

District 2

1st ?

2nd ?

District 3

1st Seymour

2nd Alcoa

District 4

1st Knox Catholic

2nd Anderson Co

District 5

1st Grace

2nd Boyd-Buchanan

District 6

1st Notre Dame

2nd East Ridge

District 7

1st Upperman

2nd LA

District 8

1st Greenbrier

2nd Portland

District 9

1st DCA

2nd Lipscomb

District 10

1st ?

2nd ?

District 11

1st Page

2nd Eagleville

District 12

1st Loretto

2nd Summertown

District 13

1st USJ

2nd Trinity

District 14

1st ?

2nd ?

District 15

1st South Side

2nd Crockett Co

District 16

1st ?

2nd ?

Please reply with corrections

District 14 is USJ first and Trinity 2nd

District 1

1st South Greene

2nd Sullivan North

District 2

1st Pigeon Forge

2nd Union Co.

Thanks for the results NETVC & PageMan.

Districts 14 & 16 A-AA are the only unknowns at this time. Guess I can wait for TSSAA website to update :)

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on the TSSAA to update. Also, District 16 out of Memphis is historically slow in reporting results to anyone. I would think that the Jackson Sun would have something on District 14. I'll keep checking. It will be interesting to see how long it takes the TSSAA site to be updated. Anybody want to bet a moon pie on the time?

Not a Moon Pie. I may have been born and raised in Chatt where Moon Pies are made, but I don't like them. My husband did some work at the plant, electrical repairs, and came home with a variety of sizes and flavors. The original is bad enough, but Banana and Strawberry.....

Now Peanut Butter cups, Wal-marts brand the little ones in the bag. That's more like it!!!

:)

Well, we could go with Goo Goo Clusters, out of Nashville, I believe, as a compromise. But, seriously, back to the subject of finding out who won in Districts 14 and 16. I checked at TSSAA to see when D 16 played their final. They didn't play until Friday so that would help explain why we haven't seen their results. As for D 14, it appears there are only 4 teams - Dyer Co. Dyersburg, Humboldt, and another one I can't remember now. I checked a local newspaper, and thought I was on to somethig, but the article showed a date of Sept. 2005 - must be a dead site. I'm guessing that the winner out of that region (7) will be either USJ or Trinity Christian of District 13.

how bout a snickers (cleveland?)

observation, in another thread the number 5% was discussed with respect to referees.

I think you could say the 5% also applies geographically (not sure why).....as in the extreme 5% western part of the state and the extreme 5% eastern part of the state.

Hard to get anything at all out of Memphis and other than Sullivan South very little from the tri cities (especially the schedules and results posted on coacht). If a result is posted, South was most likely the opponent. I will give Kingsport newspaper coverage an A and Knoxville's a D.

Consistent coacht participation is a function of being in the hunt? At least until it becomes a habit in its own right.

If you are checking at TSSAA.org for their brackets, you may need to clear your history or refresh their page or you will still get blank brackets. When you get to the HTML bracket, and it is blank, right click to show a menu containing "Refresh Page". Click on that for latest updated bracket.