QB situation at Eagleville?

onewaytoplay

What's the deal with the QB situation at Eagleville? Did the starting QB's family move during week 7 ? Aren't they trying to make a playoff run?

well first of all i want to give a shout out to the Qb good luck and call me kid rock.

i heard it was family issues and he HAD to leave hmmm

put 11 at qb and 20 back at tb. just my 2 cents.

Ill add a few cents in with that. Put 11 at QB 20 at RB dont go so much shotgun and give it to Rucker and Vestal all night. With those 2 backs you dont have to look fancy with the shotgun and fakes and everything, go i formation and give it to one of em every play and when you do throw it just throw it to 88 somewhere in his direction and high and he should catch every ball if he knows how to play reciever.

Ill add a few cents in with that. Put 11 at QB 20 at RB dont go so much shotgun and give it to Rucker and Vestal all night. With those 2 backs you dont have to look fancy with the shotgun and fakes and everything, go i formation and give it to one of em every play and when you do throw it just throw it to 88 somewhere in his direction and high and he should catch every ball if he knows how to play reciever.

Don't forget about #41 Jeremy 'SilverShoes' Moore. Sure handed Tight ends make excellent safety valves for young QBs. Plus for a TE he sure can make stuff happen after he catches the ball. Hopefully #75 gets more PT, I think he is some kind of lineman, i'm not sure how good he is but I noticed he seems like a good team player and he is always positive and trying to lift everyone up including the fans.

Edited by Predarat