Peabody at Milan

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes JW is back to 100%. Everyone stands up when he gets the ball cause there's a chance he's taking it to the house. I'd also have to say he and Bledsoe are our best DBs. I don't know that anyone has completed a pass on JW all year. Pearson has also done a great job at WR.

Moore's a big strong kid that can run and jump.

Best part....Pearson and Williams are sophs, Moore and Bledsoe are Jrs

Ever since the Humboldt game, Bledsoe has found another gear. He now looks like the player that we all thought he would end up being.

Coach Morris finally got him to quit tip toeing and hit the hole and since he has he's looked great.

I wonder how much attention he'll get from colleges. 5'9" 180 bench-325 runs a 4.45 and has very good grades. His dad has always been real tough on him about his grades.

Edited by bulldawgs#1

Coach Morris finally got him to quit tip toeing and hit the hole and since he has he's looked great.

I wonder how much attention he'll get from colleges. 5'9" 180 bench-325 runs a 4.45 and has very good grades. His dad has always been real tough on him about his grades.

I don't know. He's freakishly strong for his size. Barring injury, this kid could end up being one of the better players to have worn the purple by the end of next season.

His freshmen brother got a lot of snaps late in the game last night at lb and so did the freshmen Gilbert.

I don't know. He's freakishly strong for his size. Barring injury, this kid could end up being one of the better players to have worn the purple by the end of next season.

His freshmen brother got a lot of snaps late in the game last night at lb and so did the freshmen Gilbert.

Coach Morris said on the postgame interview that the fans got a look at a very bright future. I would say he's right.

From what all i hear i would have to say Milan by 21 also. They just got it rollin down there.

On paper, it looks like Milan should win by 21, but that doesn't count when these two play. Trenton always gets up for Milan.

Expect a close game in this one if Trenton can find the big play. Trenton will have to find another way to score besides the run.

I expect to see Trenton's best game of the year like 12yr said they always get up for this game. Both teams are fighting for their playoff lives. Milan has alot of big game experience with Wells, Kirby, and the O and D lines while peabody has little or none. It will be interesting to see how that affects the game. Milan is the better team, Peabody will have to have a few things go their way to stay in it.